Not right now.

But Kat can't be too far, can she?

Good morning!

Katiana

You're right she can't.

Mmm Seffer?

seffer

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Katiana

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

himawari

no me...

SEFFER YOU THERE?! I NEED YOUUUUU~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

seffer

I can't resist such a call, can I? o.o

annarose?

JadeArwen

Nope, Its me.

The lovely Rapt?

Katiana

wildrod

Nope. It's I the me!

How about Ana?

Sarah1234567

Nope. How about RavenBlackmoon?

TheLegionary

Renegade Vile

Nope, just me.

But I believe Rapt is coming.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

WashAutumstar

Nope, I'm back

Indecisive, I never lurk :P

Katiana

It is me.

Wildrod can never resist....

TheLegionary

Nope.

Katiana, can you resist?

WashAutumstar

Not when Wash is around ;)

Am I right Kat?

Katiana

Oh so very right love.

Anna are you here?