You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:03:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tick Tick Tick  (Read 233 times)

Offline BadFormTopic starter

Tick Tick Tick
« on: February 03, 2013, 05:47:31 PM »
OK, so I joined, and now I'm listening to the clock tick away as I wait on acceptance or rejection from the powers that be. They say a watched pot never boils, so is anyone willing to take my mind off the clock with some nice non-adult RP? I must admit I am several years out of practice on non-adult stuff so I can't immediately think of a good scenario to write out myself, but I am open to almost anything but fan fic. I would be open to fan fic, but I really don't have the inside knowledge of any celebrity or fictional character with the possible exception of Harry Potter, some of the DC Comics New 52 heroines and superteams, or Discworld (though it's been a while since I re-read TP). So, any ideas, please let me know.

Offline Corbin

Re: Tick Tick Tick
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 11:46:19 PM »
Can't believe no one has replied to this yet.

I can understand the whole watching the clock concept but anyways, maybe we can come with a story together, if you are still looking for a partner.