You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:40:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: how do i locate a mentor who is online?  (Read 319 times)

Offline SujiniTopic starter

• Lurking about...watching your every move
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Looking for someone to stimulate my mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
how do i locate a mentor who is online?
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:07:50 PM »
My mentor is on hiatus and have not logged in since early December. I think may have accidently reported someone. I am at work being bored and decided to try and reply in an rp thread. Well, my fingers are obviously fat and my screen is small and touch screen. I hit the report link. I hope I did not report my rp partner so I am hoping some can help by checking to make sure I didn't. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: how do i locate a mentor who is online?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »
A Staff member should be able to check on this for you. One of them will probably pop by this thread, but you can also send a message to any active Purple moderator (found at the bottom of the screen in Who's Online).

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 05:34:27 PM »
One thing that you should know about reporting posts - there's a second screen that comes up asking for a reason for the report.  Every report that comes in is reviewed by at least one and usually more than one human being.  So, an accidental report is kind of unlikely, and if it does occur somehow, staff is probably going to be able to figure out that it was an accident.

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 06:10:26 PM »
My mentor is on hiatus and have not logged in since early December. I think may have accidently reported someone. I am at work being bored and decided to try and reply in an rp thread. Well, my fingers are obviously fat and my screen is small and touch screen. I hit the report link. I hope I did not report my rp partner so I am hoping some can help by checking to make sure I didn't. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

My fingers are not fat at all and I do stuff like this all the time. I've come so close to erasing threads because the delete link is like a millimeter from the newest post link on my phone.  :-(