You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:15:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male Seeking Female  (Read 205 times)

Offline whoyouyesmeTopic starter

Male Seeking Female
« on: February 01, 2013, 03:46:38 PM »
Hi Potential Writing Partners,

I'm semi-lit. I can offer up to 6 paragraphs per reply but would usually stick around 3 per reply. I can only elaborate so much more with whatever I'm given. Thus, I try not to mimic my partner's post length. I'd like a reply every other day at the very least. I only play with human characters in modern time settings. No body modifications. No inflation of anything. An apocalypse setting may work but still, no aliens, zombies, walkers and so on. Roles should include a fairly even amount of smut and plot. My current craving is a patient/nurse/doctor pairing. Other pairs that I don't mind doing include father/daughter, teacher/student, professor/student, babysitter/father, friend/friend, and many others. Please be sure to drop some ideas via PM and not within this thread.

P.S. Role will take place via PMs unless you convince me otherwise with homemade chocolate chip cookies.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 03:48:42 PM by whoyouyesme »