News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

WHO ELSE HATES HOUSE OF EROS?

Started by Flamette, January 31, 2013, 08:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamette

Who here as heard about the Mature Roleplay site  House of Eros? They forever are being a real ass to me.  First they attack my creativey. I have an OC who was taken away by the Slender man at age 17..Then 200 years past she is pretty much 117. But she stopped aging..but really we all she still is..mentally. They said that is against the rules she is still 17. *eye roll*  But she isn't shes 117. The 3 rules. Mentally, pyscially, internally, 18 or up.  She is still aging, told then she's just immortal now..and they age differently. But they were being huge turds!..

And some of rules are not proper. Can we say big brother..

9) Nothing on this site is private from the staff. Including private messages, etc
Now I bet this site, to as that in effect, to back track lies and deleted PMS.  But they state for forever troll PMS. That isn't right.

And how they will banned you if your being a moron. Don't follow their rules, or you troll people. Well since I been there I was trolled reported I got bitched at..and hit with a yellow card!
They also, say your site this one is forbidden to be posted.

They went a huge, rant on how all characters been be 18+ and if not they will report you to the police..THEY ARE FAKE ROLEPLAYS...Yea this person who posted the rules as gule to have Pedobear on their rules.

SinXAzgard21

I took a lot at the site... Wasn't impressed.  Took a look at a ban posted publicly for "advertising at the request of an E admin."  The person asked why they couldn't and was banned for being an idiot.  So yeah, that site will not be on my favorites list anytime soon.

Cannot say I hate it and I wouldn't in the first place.  If there are people from the E-population that enjoy the site, more power to them. 
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Saerrael

My impression was the same as Sin's after a quick browse. They don't seem particularly friendly. Then again, each site will have its own set of rules and debate of those isn't always open. I'd not join it from what I've read. Then again, I might just be spoiled due to Elliquiy just being grand.  ;D

Oniya

All mature roleplaying sites have rules.  Age restrictions are among them for legal reasons.  Anyone who becomes a member of a site agrees to follow the rules of that site.  If you don't like the rules of a site, you are more than welcome to seek elsewhere.

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17