Twins Anyone? (M seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, January 31, 2013, 09:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Ideas centered around twins.

I am looking for some one to play both twins, or two different people to be a twin. I will of course be playing all the Male Roles as needed.

Idea 1:
Sarah and Sophie [Names can be changed] are twins. And they're hot. And they know it. They like to tease and to flirt and above all, they love to share things with each other. Their first kiss, their first orgasm...all at the hands of their twin. They have both been with guys but are both still virgins. They plan on changing that though. And they know just who they want.

Their history teacher. Tall dark and handsome, Professor Simon is on the Top List of many a girl with dreamy desires. Will they be able to seduce their teacher? Will they practice some of their moves, some of their 'oral' skills on some of their male class mates?

Daddy's Girls

Daddys girls are twins, 18 years old, and beautiful. Their father runs a strip club and even has a strip pole in their house. When he isn't around, the girls have been practicing on the pole, their bodies lithe and toned. They, of course, want to get into the business but know their father will never agree to it. So they decide to seduce him into letting them perform on stage, by giving him a performance he'll never forget and one that ends in a happy ending.

[I'd like to see this idea blossom from the depicted scene and follow the girls into the Strippers World, where things will get dark and seedy between them and males who visit the club, along with their father who may develop jealous feelings when he sees his daughters with other men]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games