Geography

Started by LilyRoseBlack23, January 29, 2013, 09:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RipTide

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Midwest Man

RipTide

Midwest Man

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Elizabethtown (my home town in North Carolina)

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

AmberStarfire

Thangar

RipTide

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

RipTide

Midwest Man

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

RipTide

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

SilverWing