You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 25, 2019, 04:37:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dreamcatcher  (Read 8450 times)

Offline Captain MalteseTopic starter

Re: Dreamcatcher
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2019, 09:57:04 AM »
I have not remembered dreams for quite some time. This morning I did.

I was driving a car. It was electric, and made of metal so thin that it folded just by touch - but when it got damaged, it did not affect the driving abilities or harm me. I was driving on a very busy city road. Once I hit someone elses car, and once someone drove into me. Eventually the car was hit badly enough that I realized I needed a small spare part to do repairs before I continued. I found a small mom-and-pop store of the type that seemed to have everything in the whole world tucked into corners and crannies and for sale cheap. At first I was delighted because I was finding all sorts of hard-to-locate collectibles but the owner of the shop was cranky and arguing with other customers and his kids helping to run the place, and I managed to say something uncouth and he flat out rejected to sell me anything. I had to leave. When I got outside, a bunch of local hoodlums had assembled and walked towards me in a threatening way. But at close up the hoodlums were not very threatening after all. More like it was bad guy dress up day at school. One tried to stab me with a straw and I threw him aside like he was a pillow. The others kept stumbling into each other and somehow turned friendly toward me. My last memory of this dream is being at a party with these 'hoodlums'. I was in a bedroom with someone, who giggled. And then I woke up. Damnit.