You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:17:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DotA 2  (Read 262 times)

Offline SinXAzgard21Topic starter

DotA 2
« on: January 28, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »
I have five copies of DotA 2 in my Steam inventory, I guess DotA is doing some form of promotion.  So if anyone was interested in playing but not paying for it (I don't know if these are 'trials' or the full game)  I'd be more than happy to give them away.

Offline Chris Brady

Re: DotA 2
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »
I..  Apparently have it on my account.  But I never signed up for a Beta, or whatever!  What the hell, Valve?  XD

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 11:56:55 PM »
I..  Apparently have it on my account.  But I never signed up for a Beta, or whatever!  What the hell, Valve?  XD

Yeah I was in beta, never played it much.... Can't figure out the control and can't do the tutorial.  So I have 5 copies to give away.  Silly Valve.

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 02:59:30 PM »
I'm not one for the super competitive nature of MOBA/DOTA games, as you guys found out.  Hope you get 5 others interested, though.  Good luck!

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 04:52:06 PM »
I'm just trying to be rid of them.  I don't play DOTA.  I can't stand the controls.  I figured there should be a few people who've looked at it but don't wanna drop thirty bucks on it.