You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:03:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Secret World  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Rhoswen

Re: Secret World
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 07:02:58 PM »
Before I post a character profile; are there any new rules for uploading images to elliquiy that require a new procedure, or not?  I am not certain if I happened to have read something about the use of images, and how they had to be uploaded to "E", somewhere last year November, or this year in January. If anyone knows if images can still be uploaded from Photobucket, please let me know; it's been awhile since last I needed to creat a character profile.

Offline DesirousTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 07:05:25 PM »
Before I post a character profile; are there any new rules for uploading images to elliquiy that require a new procedure, or not?  I am not certain if I happened to have read something about the use of images, and how they had to be uploaded to "E", somewhere last year November, or this year in January. If anyone knows if images can still be uploaded from Photobucket, please let me know; it's been awhile since last I needed to creat a character profile.

The images are first required to be uploaded to "E" as far as my information and experience goes  :-)

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 07:31:55 PM »
Quote from: Desirous
The images are first required to be uploaded to "E" as far as my information and experience goes  :-)

Yes, they're supposed to live on the Wiki portion of the site.  here's the announcement and tutorial link if needed.

Offline Rhoswen

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 08:28:43 PM »
Thanks Desirous and Kylie