You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 01:56:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Unique Idea (Humiliation, Alternate Reality)  (Read 337 times)

Offline DeciTopic starter

A Unique Idea (Humiliation, Alternate Reality)
« on: January 24, 2013, 11:15:47 PM »
So I have an idea for a roleplay that is a bit of a fantasy/humorous/modern mix. The idea revolves around your character waking up in an alternate reality, where everything seems completely normal at first glance. But as the day goes on you start to notice things out of the ordinary. That mail man who seemed reserved yesterday just smacked your ass, and that neighbor who never really talked to you just asked you to have a threesome with him and his wife. The longer the story goes on the clearer it becomes you're the only one who seems to have those ordinary and pesky feelings of embarrassment, shame, and apprehension.

Unlike the real world in this alternate reality no one is ashamed of their desires, nor are they afraid to admit them openly. The main concepts that interest me in this are the fact that two polar opposites are colliding. People have no regard for your apprehensions and bashful nature in this ultra-sexual society. So ideally I'm seeking someone to play this who enjoys embarrassment, playing shy or reserved characters, and who is very expressive and reactionary to the dialogue.

A passing thought is "cuckold" elements could also be easily added to this if your Husband joins you in this alternate reality. I'm open to suggestions and ideas, if you're interested you can pm me.

Offline DeciTopic starter

Re: A Unique Idea (Humiliation, Alternate Reality)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 09:22:03 PM »
Bump