You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 08:24:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My ideas (F for M)  (Read 439 times)

Offline Miriam‪Topic starter

My ideas (F for M)
« on: January 24, 2013, 01:57:26 PM »

Before anything, please check my O/O's to see if we're compatible. After that, if you happen to like my idea... make sure to have your O/O's thread done, so that I can read your thread after you PM me. Keep in mind that the details of the idea can be changed.

Also, do not reply in this thread, send me a PM instead please.

Raped on the first date: The idea is that my character accepts to go on a date with yours, everything goes fine until the goodbye kiss, then it gets completely out of control for her. Things that I'd like to explore are: A romantic date, forceful kissing, rape, unprotected sex and likely lots of slapping around until she stops to struggle. Regardless she -will- enjoy it. As an added thrill your character and mine could be virgins, regardless of their age, maybe for religious reasons.

Sibling love: Self explanatory. it's all about the incestuous relationship between a brother and his sister, played by me. I imagine them in their 20's so it could involve rape or all consensual acts, to the point where they enjoy a real loving relationship, possibly even with a hidden marriage in the long term.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 07:40:11 AM by Miriam‪ »

Offline Miriam‪Topic starter

Re: My ideas (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 07:40:27 AM »
New idea!