You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:02:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My RP Cravings  (Read 425 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

My RP Cravings
« on: January 21, 2013, 03:09:54 AM »
 Currently: available.

Hello and thanks for checking this thread out.

Literacy- As long as I can understand what you have written and give me something to respond to that's all that matters to me. I can usually write at the bare minimum I can write at least one paragraph, two if my muses are talkative.

I play only male characters and will play with male or female characters.

Will do adult versions of my any stories

I am very easy to work with when it comes to stories\plots

I use my fandom CC's a lot

My ideas

A small traveling freak show who's owner is very abusive towards the creatures. It doesn't matter how smart they are they are just animals to him. Mythical creatures are a huge draw for crowds. Due to local laws, non humans are considered to be property so the owner can treat them how ever he wants. He allows the crowd to throw things at the creatures, has them preform acts like animals and the like.

A Boy and His dragon- Basing this off a fandom RP I did once, shame I never got chance to finish it. The boy is at least a young teen and can be of any gender has befriended a dragon and he spends a lot of time with it, of course his parents\relatives don't approve of this at all. Its not natural or normal for him to spend so much time out int he woods doing who knows what and hanging out with a beast.

There's also the idea that the parents may have died and left the OC alone and relatives have moved into the house and disprove of the young man\woman going out into the woods and firmly believe he\she needs to be moved into the town and go to school and what not and be 'normal'

Needless to say the OC wants none of this and waits until sunset, packs up what he\she needs and climbs out the window and runs off.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:42:28 PM by WindVoyager »

Re: My RP Cravings
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 10:21:14 PM »

Re: My RP Cravings
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 06:42:38 PM »