You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:41:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rio's current wants (M Seeking just about anything right now)  (Read 309 times)

Offline Rio KittyTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Rio's current wants (M Seeking just about anything right now)
« on: January 20, 2013, 01:24:44 PM »
Good evening everyone, thanks for reading.  I was on a recent forced hiatus and am just starting to come back into the fold.  Since last night I have had a slightly open ended idea that has been running through my mind that I hope to find a good partner or two to explore.

Basic idea:  The setting is a Fantasy kingdom complete with the possibility of Dragons, Orcs, Vampires, or anything else that you might want to include within it.  Our kingdom in particular is in a state of change and confusion due to the loss of both the King and Queen.  It is currently unknown just how or who it was that killed them but their young son and/or daughter are now thrown into a leadership role. 

This world is complete with classes and nobility just as the real medival world was back in the day.  At the top is the royalty and noble class, followed by the middle class which is made up of land owners and the most useful workers.  Then there are the working class, which I believe is self explanatory and the bottom which is the forced labor class which contains people that have truly lost everything and are forced to sell themselves to Middle Class or higher to settle their debts.  It is a serious crime for anyone Middle Class or higher to associate romantically or erotically with the lower classes, though it seems to be common place for owners to force their slaves into these situations. 

My Role:  My character would play a member of the Working class that is slowly starting to realize that he or she may have to sell themselves into forced labor.  In a last stitch chance to avoid that, he or she takes a job in the castle in the blacksmith area.  This is a skill that my character has shown great promise at but never been given the chance.  The Castle Blacksmith though is notoriously hard to work for.  If my character is fired from this job, forced labor is the only choice left.

Your role:  Idealy I would like you to play the new Prince or Princess, however I am not against you playing a member of the noble class.  As the story of the Kingdom around us unfolds, your character would start to take a heavy interest in mine.  This can be manifest in several different ways.  It could be anything from your character being very straight laced and heavy into following the rules which causes the feelings that they are having to basically freak out.  Or on the other end of the spectrum, your character could use these feelings to torture and play with my character's life.  I am quite open on that end.

Pairings:  I am open to any pairings of Genders and I can really play either.  Since you would be the higher class, you would be the one in control but it doesn't necessarily have to be a high level of dominance.  Also I do prefer stranger pairings, so humans with humans are not really my thing.  Humans with monsters, vampires, and furries are prefered.

==============================

Alternate ideas:

One that I have been trying to get going for a while is much more sexual based than the above idea.  My character will be a demoness that is currently bound to a book and whom ever reads the correct passage from this book has the ability to summon her.  Once summoned, she is bound to this person or people like a slave to a master.  Through time she has done this hundreds and hundreds of times.  She remains bound to this person or persons until they die and leave this world.  This story can take any number of turns.  It could be simple and just be some smutty adventures in bed (not prefered but can be done), or it could get more complicated.  You could have to hide this busty, half-naked demoness from the world or anything like that.  I am really open to almost anything.

Alternate Pairings:
Human/Demon
Demon/Demon
Vampire/Anything
Master/Slave
Digimon/Human
Pokemon/Human
Anything else, just try me.  I will probably be into it.

Alternate Universes:
Bleach
Naruto
High School of the Dead
Soul Eater
Skyrim

Genders:
M/F
M/M
M/anything
F/Anything
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:59:19 PM by Rio Kitty »

Offline Rio KittyTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Rio's current wants (M Seeking just about anything right now)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »
Updated