Winter Wonderland II - The Ski Lodge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, January 20, 2013, 12:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Quote from: Starlequin on February 08, 2013, 08:32:00 AM
Waitaminnit...how did I (Senor Oro) get to Cabin 3? I thought I was in Cabin 13 with Josietta (Lady Violet)?

Lady Violet came to Señor Oros cabin.  Where they are now talking.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Starlequin

*peeks into the thread*
Looong conversation...
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Autumn Sativus

Sorry for the wait everyone, been a distracting week. MolotovXsugaR has not been online for almost two weeks, so I'm going to remove her from the list and return us to 20 cabins, as we can't keep waiting for inactive players. I'll be 'formally' moving the game forward in the morning, but you are all welcome to begin sending your guesses.

Again your guess should include a location (the cabin you are in at the end of the round), a method of murder, whom you believe to be the Krampus and whom you believe to be the Jack Frost.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

persephone325

Oh good. :-) I was like "Wait... How do I do this?" lol I'm just so used to replying in the thread with my vote for one person in bold. Haha.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm trying to figure out how to organize this in Excel - it was easy with one variable, now there are three, and we know the location of everybody's guess.  Going to be interesting!

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Mr Bigglesworth

Oy Vey  (Which when I first learned spanish thought it meant literally "Today he sees" - that baffled me for a while, clearly I didn't speak Yiddish)

Ink Slinger

I would like to apologize for my lackluster performance in round one.  Here's to hoping the exploding of life is done for a while.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Sasha

i am getting new furnature today ....for the family room ....am a little excited .

Smiles ...

persephone325

Question, Saffron. For our next suspicion message, can we reply to your confirmation of our first guess? I mean, instead of making a new message each time?
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

persephone325

Oh good. All my guesses in one convenient place. :-) lol
I don't know.

Ink Slinger

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

persephone325

I don't know.

Ink Slinger

persephone325

I don't know.

yugi006

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Sasha

Posted .........sorry for the delay but weekends are rough for me these days .  Smiles ....too many margaritias last night . But what is taco night without a pitcher or two . 

Grins .....

James Moriarty

Sorry sorry for the edit!  I should really learn to preview my closing [/b] tags before I submit... <.<

persephone325

I'll try and have a post up soon, Saffron. Sorry for the delay. :( Family troubles.
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

No worries, I didn't intend for anyone to feel they needed to rush, I just wanted to send out a reminder with plenty of warning time.

Friday evening or sometime Saturday I'll move things, unless everyone should post before then. :-)
Us against the world