The New World

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 19, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

Talra smiled back filled with much joy than she could ever had imagined. Before knowing him, she had thought happiness only to be with her parents, but with Sin it was a whole new feeling. And they only knew eachother for a day. it was all to confusing though she did not complain, afterall she liked him. Squeezing his hand she quickened her pace to lead him instead, defiance in her eyes along with excitement.

They walked for quite awhile, headquarters being about six miles from where the sea splashed against the Florida shores. The air still carried that salty smell but at their distance it was now quiet as they tredded along the streets of nearest town. Houses were rundown from no one living in them and it was heard to be harboring many monsters of the dark. Except that it had been cleaned out not too long ago by Sword. Now it was just a ghost town. They only gotten down by three miles with three more to go. Talra had to make it under an hour before, but she was making sure to make their time together last.

"Sorry... It's pretty far up north hear in Florida..."
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

"Sorry? Don't be.. It's not like I want to run to my possible death." He stepped behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder as they walked. He gently kissed her neck and then playfully nipped it. "Besides I enjoy walking with you." It was amazing how two people could be so happy under such darkness, as if there was nothing to worry about.

Talra Di Deliren

A slight giggle escaped her lips as his breath tingled her neck. She reached over behind her tangling her fingers in his hair then twisted around in his arms to kiss him lightly. "You know..." she whispered teasingly, "it's difficult to walk with you clinging onto me..." Though she said so, she rather liked him holding her so close.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

Once she spun around, he kept walking making her walk backwards now. He pecked her lips in return to her light kiss. "I know, but is walking like this any easier?" He smiled innocently knowing he was just trying to mess with her. Then suddenly he stopped and looked her in the eyes while bringing his hands up to her face letting them caress both cheeks. There was a long silence as he gazed at her for a minute. "...Your beautiful..."

Talra Di Deliren

The redness returned to her cheek in a full rush of her blood. His words caught in her heart making it ache it thumped so much. Slowly she placed her own hands on his gazing into his eyes. "Please..." she whispered. "I already don't want to let you go..." She was almost tempting to not return to Sword, but with her disappearance they would search everywhere for the light sword to bring it upon another candidate. Knowing what would happen as well, she couldn't decide which would be best. Her selfish desire to be with this man of darkness was killing her inside.

Talra squeezed her eyes to keep the tears from welling up in front of him taking his hands from her cheeks. "We... I must get back..."

xSiiNx

"Talra...." His hands fell to his sides as she took them away. He could see she was fighting back her tears and he didn't want to upset her more. But he thought to himself that this may be the last chance he has, to say what he wants to say. "You are the light to my darkness... Even though its been a short period of time, I can't stop my feelings. All I ask is that you be mine... Now until my final moments." He watched her hating to see her hurt like that, and he pulled her in for a cuddled hug, much like when we we're sleeping.

Talra Di Deliren

Now she couldn't hold them any longer. His words were sweet and like long lost music to her ears. The tears flowed from her eyes as she gripped his shirt tightly. "Sin... I want you more than anything... It's strange since we only known eachother for a day, but...I have this feeling. A feeling of wholeness. Like you are the other half I've been searching for..." she sobbed into his shirt. "I don't want you to give yourself up to Sword... Don't let it be your final moments just because of me..."

xSiiNx

He held her close in his arms for a few moments as she cried into is shirt. Afterwards he gently eased her back so he could wipe her face and attempt to rid her of her tears. He then kissed her forehead and gazed at her. "Everything will be okay... You have to get back, and I told you I'd help you... It's my fault you lost your chance.... Lets go." His hand grazed the side of her cheek as he brushed against her moving past her to continue walking. He did not want her to see the pain in his eyes that he felt when she hurt, or that they may lose each other for good after this, but he wanted to appear strong for her.

Talra Di Deliren

She stared at the ground forcing the tears to stop then rushed for him grabbing the sleeve of his shirt. "Then..." He was strong in her eyes but she still believed Sword would destroy him. She had to make it that they don't. "Then, if you want to help me,...you mustn't venture towards Sword. I wont't allow it... It's not okay with me that you're are willing to do this for me..." She peered up at him pleading but also demanding. "So you are not to go further than the fire station like I said before. Promise me you will do everything to stay alive so we can be together again..."

xSiiNx

He pressed his lips to her passionately kissing her  briefly. "If that is what you wish, so be it. I promise to do everything i can to stay alive.." Sincere, being sincere was a man of his word but also clever. He had every intention on keeping his promise to stay alive, but he never promised to stay away. He agreed with her but he was going to see her through and make sure she was safe even if he had to do it from a distance. "To the fire station it is" He said as he pecked her lips once more, then took her hand and once more began to walk.

Talra Di Deliren

That seemed to cheer her up some. Gladly holding onto his hand with the slight pink in her cheeks, Talra matched along with his steps once again heading to their destination. In past times they'd be seen as quite a pair in the public, but in this world where no light shown and humans on the brink of destruction it was different. They were different although shared something more. Talra saw this as they neared the fire station only a half mile in the distance. Deep down she could feel her stomach churning just thinking of having to part ways with Sin. She squeezed his hand for assurance thay still having time.

If only it would stop and we don't have to part...

xSiiNx

As they walked he thought about what was to happen. He hated the idea of not knowing. Although he intended on following her he didn't like the idea of being so far away. He felt the squeeze from her hand and knew she wasn't feeling good about this. To make her feel alittle better he brought her hand up to his lips and placed a kiss on the back of her hand, then looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile. He continued to walk spotting the fire station in the distance.

Talra Di Deliren

The blood rushed to her cheeks reddening them from his touch. Looking up at his smile she began to feel safe and the idea that nothing was about to happen came to her. Though just seeing that smile was enough. As they neared the station she stopped him, reaching up a shaky hand to his cheek and bringing his face closer she placed her lips to his in a light kiss before gazing up into his eyes. "Thank you...Sin..." Then she pulled back taking up her sword and ran in a rapid speed past the station, disappearing into the darkness. A tear she tried so hard not to let fall, fell from her cheek to the ground.

From them seperating at that point there was a rumbling noise behind a toppled fire truck in front of the station. Then a dark claw grasped the front end.

xSiiNx

He returned the kiss and nodded as she thanked him. He made sure to take in and savor this moment, the kiss, her presence, her beauty.  As she took off running into the darkness he readied himself to follow her until he heard a noise coming from behind the near by fire truck. He sighed ”You would choose now to attack...” He said directing fustration at the creature. As its claw gripped the truck he knew this one was big. He reached for his weapons only to find none, being that he left them back in the abandoned building. ”Well.. This isn't good..” Thoughts of Talra flashed through his mind as he waited for the creature to fully expose itself. This is one battle he did not have the answer for as of yet and it was do or die.

Talra Di Deliren

A reptilian head lifted from behind and just kept getting taller till it stood four stories high. A wipping tail spiked at the end and angry red eyes fixed on the human male nearby. With a flick of its black lizard tongue it stomped up to him. It was already drooling with hunger at Sin giving an ear splitting cry heard all the way to headquarters. Talra had reached the pathway to the building when she heard and abruptly stopped and turned. "Oh no... Sin..." She felt him to be in trouble but wasnt sure as to what she was to do.

xSiiNx

As the monster roared he knew that the sound traveled miles. His eyes stared up at the monster and he knew there was nothing he could do. If he tried to fight it off he probably wouldn't even scratch it being weaponless. If sword got here before the monster finished him off they would end up killing him. Either way it was impossible for any one to get here to prevent what was about to happen. It was a lose, lose situation. He took the chain off his neck and placed it on the ground knowing Talra would get it when she arrived. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath "Only one day together... Talra... I love you.." he whispered as he waited for the blow from the monster.

Talra Di Deliren

Emmediately Talra felt an ominous aura and instantly knew something was wrong. "Damn it!" She ground her teeth and started back towards the fire station. "Sin..."

The monster reared its head opening it sharp jagged jaws. Drool fell from its mouth onto the floor in front of his feet. "You look delicious...", it hissed in the air. Whipping its tail around it snatched Sin by the feet digging the spikes into his flesh as he dangled upside down in the air.

xSiiNx

A painful groan escaped his lips as he was swept into the air and the spike sank deep into his flesh. Blood immediately started t o spill out of him. He did not fight back or struggle, he just gasped for air as he felt himself slowly slipping away feeling that this was his end.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra was starting to see the fire station in the distance, but not Sin or the monster making all the noise. The reptilian creature holding Sin above its nose. "Smell absolutely delicious...", it said making an eery grin. Without another second of hesitation, the creature uncoiled its tail letting Sin drop down to its mouth and throat. Slowly the creature swallowed him with a delighted groan.

xSiiNx

By the time the creature had had swallowed him he had passed out and was helpless. He ended up in the stomach floating in the large creatures stomach. He only had so much time left.

Talra Di Deliren

Upon seeing the creature finally, Talra screamed when it dropped Sin into its mouth. "No! Sin!" She unsheathed her sword and charged for it. It reared on her tail lashing out, but she jumped over it and slashed the bloodied spikes. It screeched loudly as the light dissipated its tail tip, though the loudness had already caught Sword's attention which a team of five were on their way. Claws as long as her height and sharp as needles flew at her and smacked her up against the truck. Feeling the wind knocked out of her she coughed up crimson. Something just got broke inside by the hit though Talra still fought with the rage boiling within her. "Bastard!" she spat angrily driving her blade through the wrist. With so much anger she kept going for it. Taking out the ends of its feet the jumping onto it back to go for the most vital place as it fell onto the ground roaring that it couldn't reach her on its back.

Minutes passed and the group were gaining on the battle as Talra drove her white blade straight through its neck letting the light take over slowly destroying the darkness. Dying it fell limp to the ground halfway gone. Talra could see some form of Sin's unconscious silhouette caked in dark juices. She jumped from the creature's disappearing body and stepped on something. Picking it up it was a chain she'd seen him wearing. Did he drop it in the attack or...left it for her to find? Either way she made it back wishing she had just stayed with him anyway, blaming herself that this had happened. Taking to his side after sheathing her blade she nudged him on the shoulder. "Sin... I'm so sorry..."

By then Sword made it only late to the show, and saw Talra alive and kneeling by a human with the darkest aura not only by the monsters bowels but his own. This they saw a mission to take upon first division and rid of him. Either way, it didn't seem to be going to well for Sin. Or for Talra.

xSiiNx

Being rocked back and forth inside the belly of the monster Sincere slowly regained consciousness. He had lost a lot of blood so he struggle to hold himself up. Surprised he had not been digested yet, he took a moment and could hear noises. It sounded like the monster was in pain. He wondered what was going on and tried to think of a way he could help. He looked around being that this creature was so large and to his surprise he seen a sword.. It must have belong to some one who was previously eaten. He made his way over to the sword and began slashing at the insides of the monster.

Talra Di Deliren

Gasping Talra was caught surprised he still had a fighting spirit after what had happened. The monster fell in half from his constant thrashes and now gurgled as it disapated in the darkness. Talra ignored the group of Sword members and took Sin's arm. "Sin! It's dead... Calm yourself..." She pulled him over onto his back wiping away at the dark juices from his face. "It's a good thing I made it on time... When a monster of that size, it usually takes half the day to digest... Damn thing was noisy..." She smiled as though it were a joke.

Then one of the members stepped up and looked to Talra, which upon his approach hid the chain in her pocket, questioningly. "What has happened here, Talra? This man...and the darkness creature..."

xSiiNx

As he fell out of the creature only to be met by Talra,  he stopped his slashing and looked at. His breathing was heavy, he was tired and pale from blood loss. He looked at her and smirked at her comment then passed out again. He didnt even notice the other members of sword standing there and he was to weak to speak, or stand, his wounds were still bsd enough for him to die.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra looked up from him to the Sword member standing over her. "He's wounded, sir. We must get him to the infirmary immediately before..."
She was quickly interupted by his grunt of displeasure. "You do realize this man is of darkness, do you not? We do not help their kind nor do we show such concern.
"It is not concern, sir, but thoughtfullness." She tried thinking as way to secretly save him while fooling her comrades and superiors. "We seek to publicly execute those that do not comply with the new law of light, am I wrong...? Just leaving this man to die would only satisfy him. It's not helping him but to break him. When he is fully healed and awake to witness his death at the hands of Sword, do we then prove to anyone even thinking of betraying light."
This he seemed to consider it. "Alright... He's your responsibility then, but be careful. I can see he's a dangerous one..."

With that they carried the man all the way back to headquarters, a large mansion with what looked to be a school behind it and a fenced in football field. Then she found out to have a broken rib from the crush to the truck. It wasn't much except she needed to see the doctor as well. Talra exlpained her failed mission of the monster at the beach but was able to take out a closer one while capturing a man of darkness. They were baffled by all of this knowing nothing of what really happened, just as she wanted. They didn't further question and took Sin, as well as Talra, in the infirmary. He was was patched with twenty three stitches in one leg and thirty on the other. Then they extinsively helped Talra.

The next day, in the infirmary they set a bared cage around Sin's bed with two first division guards at the door. Talra was able to convince them to leave her alone with him cleaning him and taking most of his clothing off to clean and help his breathing. She didn't dare go so far as the underpants for fear of him waking. With a damp sponge she swept over his chest. "I'm sorry... I had hoped to meet you again but not like this right after parting..."