Waaaaas wondering if this game was still accepting players? If so, I'd like to drop my character sheet here for the GM's approval :>Name;;
Half human, half elf.Sexuality;;
Submissive to men, dominant with women. Mostly. Magic & weaknesses;;
Elemental summoning. And telekinesis. Summoning elementals involve incantation and and drains her of energy. Her telekinesis is reliant on her concentration ability - so if she gets distracted, the latter definitely isn't going to happen.Known Spells;; Summon minor fire elemental
- Can summon small fire elemental, a small bonfire shaped creature that seems to just dance along her fingertips and any surface she commands it to. If anything, this is only a parlor trick, one that Trinity uses to light candles or her fireplace. Sometimes she just uses it to keep her company or the incantation itself to keep her skills sharp.Summon greater fire elemental
- this fire elemental usually comes in the shape of small animals, such as a fire salamander. Once summoned, Trinity can send the fire elemental off to do her bidding. However, greater fire elementals tend to have a mind of their own sometimes.Burn
- A fire attack dealt from flames conjured from Trinity's fingertips. This one is much more complicated and requires concentration on her part, because she has the risk of burning herself instead of her opponent.Fire shield
- Once summoned, Trinity is protected by a fire shield. This is obviously penetrable if enough water is thrown at her.Telekinesis
- Trinity has the power to move things with her mind. She must focus upon the object in the sense that she needs direct eye contact with it at all times.Personality;;
Trinity is very outgoing and very showy; to some, she could be considered dramatic at times. That bit of drama extends to her appearance, seeing as, despite the school dress code, she somehow still manages to make a statement with her bright red hair and equally flashy jewelry. However, her extroverted personality makes her generally easy to be around.
Trinity is rather rebellious and a bit of a thrill-seeker. Since she is a rather quick learner, she finds herself with a lot of free time and plenty of chance to get herself into trouble. She is a firm believer in self-expression and individuality, and doesn't like her sense of self to be smothered by what she considered 'silly rules,' as if her appearance didn't speak for itself in that regard. Athletic and intensely competitive, with an explosive temper to boot, she doesn't take embarrassment easily.Appearance;;
5'4 and shy of 100lbs and athletic in form. She was born with dark hair and golden eyes but currently has her hair dyed a fire-engine red; her hair is long enough to curl around the small of her back. Her pale, pale skin and the fact that her golden eyes seem to spark with her temper are the two things that seem to give away that she isn't fully human.Background;;
For as long as she could remember, Trinity and her mother lived in the lap of luxury, although Trinity never saw or met her father - she overheard gossip from the servants that her father was an Elven Lord and his daughter was an embarrassment to him because she never showed any magical gifts.
...However, that proved to be untrue. Trinity's gift manifested later than usual and it was something she kept hidden from everyone but her mother - Trinity had the ability to control fire and summon fire elementals. Upon further training with a private sorcerer, Trinity also showed that she had telekenetic gifts, something that most definitely showed up when she was agitated. Ons;;
Bondage, teeth, consensual-nonconsent.Offs;;
Scat, gore, extreme mutilation, and humiliation.[Edited with known spells and picture]