Sexuality: Bisexual, mostly lesbian
D/s: Dominant in-character, switch as a player.
Personality: Intelligent, beautiful, and very haughty. Alicia's always gotten top grades and loves to flaunt both her beautiful figure and class scores, much to the annoyance of others. Many of the other students consider her a royal bitch, something she seems very eager to encourage. She has no lack of enemies in the school, as she's taunted and made fun of just about everyone.
Player ons: Forced sex, bondage, orgasm control/denial, humiliation. All of these are as both giver and recipient.
Player offs: Gore/death, scat/watersports, futa.
Character ons: Being dominant to other women, especially if she can find out what humiliates them.
Character offs: As above, also being submissive in any way.
Magic: Alicia specializes in mental charms and compulsion effects, as well as some minor transmutations. She casts spells mainly through verbal incantations. She also has a spellbook full of runes that she can use as a focus to amplify or change her spells. Some of her stronger spells require the book, as well.
- Charm: Convinces someone that she is their friend. This doesn't act as full mind control, but the target does consider Alice's suggestions to be favorable.
- Suggestion: Plants a simple suggestion into someone's mind; that person will follow the suggestion as much as they are able to, so long as it isn't obviously suicidal. Beyond the suggestion itself, it doesn't affect the target's mind; if she suggests that someone shouldn't attack her, they'll still consider Alicia an enemy, for example.
- Unnatural Lust: The target of this spell has a sudden, incredible lust towards someone of Alicia's choice. Only one person is actually affected by the spell; the object of their lust is unaffected.
- Transmute Clothing: Alicia can transform any outfit or article of clothing she touches. It must still remain clothing, but the material it's made out of, its size, and any part of its appearance may be changed.
- Domination: Alicia's most powerful spell, and the only one that requires her spellbook in order to cast. If successful, it turns the target into her willing slave for several hours, potentially longer if she can cast it again before it wears off. She has total control over the target, directing them as much as she pleases. Targets have a chance to resist the spell if ordered to do something they would vehemently object to. The spell requires several minutes of chanting to cast, though the target isn't necessarily aware that she's casting it on them until it's finished, but if anything interrupts her chanting the spell has no effect. Because it takes strong concentration to maintain, Alicia can't cast any other spells for half an hour after ending the spell.
Weaknesses: Because Alicia needs to speak to cast spells, any sort of gag makes her effectively helpless. She does need some concentration to actually say the words, but as long as she can talk coherently, she can cast. However, if she's used the Domination spell on someone, she's entirely helpless, as she needs to rest for about half an hour after ending the spell before she can cast anything else, though the Dominated person may be able to help protect her, of course.
(Let me know if the Domination spell would be too powerful or not fun, I can change things around if that's the case.)