You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 12:46:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Darthvegeta800's story ideas (Star Wars, Battletech, Fantasy, Anime, Marvel,...)  (Read 47522 times)

Offline Darthvegeta800Topic starter

*mild update*

*updated*

*tiny finetuning*

Re: Darthvegeta800's story ideas (from Star Wars to superheroes to fantasy)
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2009, 04:07:40 AM »
BIG INSERTION IN THE ANACHRONISM SECTION

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2010, 06:23:36 PM »
*bump*

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2010, 07:08:10 AM »
Ok, I like the alien vs predator one, the celestial war one, the rise of the death knight, and the dark snd light in service of a common cause. Personally, the celestial war one hits home better, but up to you.

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2010, 09:40:41 AM »
LOL long time no see my dear! Give me a pm and we'll brainstorm there!

*bump*

*added a few ideas*

*modified a few things*

Offline Major Major

That "World War Neo" idea intrigues me.

That "World War Neo" idea intrigues me.

Coolies. Thanks for the reply! I must warn you though that i'm currently brainstorming on that one with someone else. But if it frees up, i shall 'poke' you by pm on it.

*updated some art*

Offline Phaia

I must say I was impressed with the depth of your ideas. Some genres I really am not into and others I liked.

I read over your idea for Doom and the FF and have an idea for you. Based on 2 pictures I found

http://s357.photobucket.com/albums/oo17/Phaia_Jacobs/?action=view&current=d9c0e9d81172bbce605b8221770f83be-1.jpg

http://s357.photobucket.com/albums/oo17/Phaia_Jacobs/?action=view&current=10008.jpg

From what I have read Sue Richards was captured just at the start of the skrull invasion. My idea was first off to have the skrull 'entertain' themselfs with one of the team that always seem  to defeat them.

I was thinking that Dr Doom could find sue at some point ...not sure when... but after she had been 'tamed' and trained for pleasure.

Rough idea I realize!!

Oh!! I loved seeing Battletech presented. My Uncle and da and older borthers were huge  Battletech fans and played and roleplayed the game. Of course being the in the way sister I had to learn as well and often did evry well...I grasped the concept of speed and manuver. Often playing a Jenner [7F version]. I still have my old character someplace...she was from the FRR. Story setting was 3047.

Well I also liked several other ideas you presented and if you need more for your World War story I have an idea for a character!!

Phaia

*bump*

Offline LittleNekodemon

seems most of your partners where banned, I would like to take up the idea of the wwneo game . Always wanted to give that black masked guy from hell boy  a try

Regretfully only recently someone picked the Neo one too which we started. But if you have some ideas for an interesting approach of the idea yourself... feel free to throw me a pm! ^__^

Offline LittleNekodemon

well do
 :D

Offline LittleNekodemon

nothing much was thinking and posting how are you

As good as I can be after running the late shift 3 weeks in a row while being undermanned...
You?

Offline LittleNekodemon

hugs you and puts you to bed. get some sleep

hugs you and puts you to bed. get some sleep

Check ze storythread and give me a pm ;)

Offline LittleNekodemon

done and done
have a great rest

LIEZZZZ LIEZZZZZZ!!!!!  ;D

Offline LittleNekodemon

how so? later well talk about doing an rp of icq , finally got one and i want to try it out.