You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:30:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I have my own DayZ server  (Read 234 times)

Offline SinXAzgard21Topic starter

I have my own DayZ server
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:48:59 PM »
So DayZ players I have my own server in which I am keeping private.  I don't want to deal with hacker and for the lack of better terms assholes.  All are welcome to play, just I ask that you don't use hacks at all.  Since it is private battle eye is disabled so that a friend of mine can play since he is global banned and dealing with battle eye so the issue should be resolved. 

I don't care if you are playing as a bandit or survivor.  All I ask is that you do not kill Bambi's (Freshly spawned players.)

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: I have my own DayZ server
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 04:26:41 AM »
I don't even know how to use hacks, but I will try to log on when I have the time.  Can you pm me the info?

Offline Retro Heretic

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 07:18:52 PM »
I would very much like to play on your server, as long as it doesn't have all the exploits and its vanilla.

Offline SinXAzgard21Topic starter

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 07:27:54 PM »
I completely forgot to have this topic locked.  I am no longer hosting a server.  Due to I am not always online along with player base issues and other things.  If a mod can see this I'd like this topic locked or deleted.