Broken Bride

Started by ChainsawAdams, January 15, 2013, 09:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChainsawAdams

I wanted to do a group RP based on the LUDO anthology "Broken Bride"  Follow the link to listen to the songs.

-inventor has lost wife, builds time machine to find her in the past but goes too far-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9scWEq3TNO4

-The inventor makes it home to make adjustments to time machine
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnIg_f1UxEs

Inventor travels to the distant future where the world is dying
www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Noawr1N4w

-After sacrificing his time machine to destroy the death dragon, the gods pity the inventor and send him to see his wife-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dj3klxj6eE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My idea for the story is this.  Taking a bit from the alternate ending for Warehouse 13...

Pandora's box has been open and hope no longer exists in the hearts of man.  Seeing the chaos, the demigods of old are brought back into the material world to battle Pandora and restore hope to humanity.  The Gods knew they had to send the greatest powers of nature and the human soul.  Because of this they summon Chronos, the god of time who for ages has stood strong since the beginning of existence.  They then handed him a blade made of the human capacity for unconditional love. 

Though he fought well, Chronos was broken, cut with his own sword that broken in half causing the human capacity for love to be marooned blindly throughout time.  With time destroyed, love and hope gone the world was driven into unending madness.  In a last ditch effort, a team of demigods leaped blindly into the portal of broken time in search of the two pieces of the broken sword to use against Pandora and seal her once again.

Basically each character will play as his choice of mythical god and I will set the story for the people who choose to be involved.
I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0