- Roleplays will be strictly 3rd person. Just a preference...I like a story rather than it being personal.
- I adore realism. If my character deserves to die, by all means...though I will do my best to prevent those foolish decisions.
- Variety is key. I don't like the same thing over and over again. If you keep me interested, I'll love you for it.
- I don't have very many limits. Just keep me interested and I'll give 100%.
- Feel free to take creative liberties, I enjoy new things.
- Post size varies from situation to situation, but as long as it is detailed and you made the effort, I'm good for any size.
- Any other questions, feel free to PM me!
- A hardly ever play "powerful" characters. I like the feeling of desperation when I play.
General Plot Ideas:
General Story: This will take place in a medieval fantasy world, populated by all sorts of dangerous beasts, demons, monsters, and depraved human beings. Most of the action would take place on the fringes of a powerful human Kingdom, since the law is a bit more untamed out there. Periodic forays deeper inside the Kingdom could be taken, for some reason or another. I'll play a young, outcast girl, traveling from place to place doing what she can to survive. She'll most likely play akin to a thief character, small and lithe. During her travels, she will no doubt come across all sorts of bandits, monsters, demons and heroes. What they do to her and how she reacts...that will all depend on you! This is quite open ended...
Qualifications and Wants:
- I'm looking for someone to GM this. Those who enjoy that sort of thing, do let me know.
- Small tweaks could be made, here and there. It's open for discussion.
- I'll most likely be pretty active, every day mostly. I also have IM and whatnot for communication.
- I like to stay in communication, as the roleplay develops.
version 1.0 (1/12)