A mix of Story & Smut. Plots inside! <3

Started by Jennaa, January 11, 2013, 11:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennaa

Hello there! =)
At the moment, I am looking for a story driven RP. Lately, everything I've done has been one sex scene after the other, and I'm looking to change things up a bit. Of course, this doesn't mean that sex can't be involved, but I'm wanting more depth & drama in an RP.

So, if you have an idea, please share it with me! I'm up for doing almost anything right now, as long as it's realistic & modern. The only exception would be something related to A Game of Thrones or possibly Lord of The Rings.. otherwise, no vampires or talking animals, please!

I usually play only female characters, but I'm willing to double & I prefer to RP over PM's, MSN, AIM or email.. Although, threads are not entirely out of the question.

Anyway, if this interests you at all, or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post below!

Thanks! =D
P.S- If you have any ideas for a long term, story driven RP, I'd love to hear them!

Update!
I've come up with a plot that I'm really interested in & dying to try out. If it looks like something you'd be willing to do, please let me know!

-----

Growing up in a trailer park, Paige never had much. Up until now, her life had pretty much been shit. Her mother left her with her father after she was born, and the low life 'provided' for her by selling drugs, and occasionally making a profit through petty crimes. As a child, she'd often come home from school to find her father passed out drunk, having spent that week's grocerie money on liquor and cocaine. Eventually, this led her to prostitution at the age of 16 in order to make some much needed money for herself. She kept it as much of a secret as possible, though.

______ on the other hand, had always been fairly privileged. He grew up in nice house, in a good neighborhood, with a loving family. However, at some point during the year at school, he fell in with a bad crowd and became hooked on meth, or any other illegal substance he could get his hands on. And his supplier? Paige's dad.

One night, ______ makes his way down to the trailer park, looking for his fix as usual. What he finds, however, is a huge surprise. He catches Paige 'turning a trick' with one of her customers. Paige freaks out, begging him not to tell anyone at school. Will _____ blackmail Paige into providing him with a release, whenever he wants it? Or getting free drugs from her dad? Or will her secret bring two unlikely people much closer together?

Update x2
So, I've been thinking I'd like to try something related to Red Dead Redemption. I've loved the game since it came out, and after recently playing it again, I decided it might make for an interesting RP. I was thinking of maybe John Marston x Bonnie MacFarlane.. or we could make up original characters. Although, if you'd be willing to play John for me, I'd love you forever. =)

Update x3 **Huge Craving!**
I've recently been watching Sons of Anarchy, and although I don't quite know enough about the story to do a SoA RP, I'd really like to do something involving a biker gang. Maybe a girl is a prostitute, who works for a notorious outlaw biker gang, and the leader's son begins to fall for her? I don't know, anything involving bikers though! =D Or, if you could play Jax Teller for me, I'd love you for it. <3

Also, I've decided to add a few pairings that I enjoy, incase anyone wants a build a story around one of them. =)

Me x You

Cheerleader x Bad Boy
Cheerleader x New Kid
Prostitute x Drug Addict
Prostitute x Client
Stripper x Drug Addict
Stripper x Client
Groupie x Rock Star
Student x Teacher
Father x Daughter
Step Father x Step Daughter
Younger Sister x Older Brother
Jack x Rose [Titanic]
Girl x Biker/Biker Gang
Prostitute x Biker/Biker Gang
Stripper x Biker/Biker Gang

I'll add more as I think of them. =)

Jennaa

Anyone up for a Sons of Anarchy inspired RP? =)

Everblight

Me x You
Cheerleader x New Kid
Prostitute x Client
Student x Teacher

I would be up for any of these.

Prostitute x Biker/Biker Gang

I can do this but I've never seen the show unfortunately.

Jennaa

That's totally fine if you've never seen the show, I'm just craving something with bikers or a biker gang. =) Care to PM me?