You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:42:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I crave fandoms - M/M, M/F  (Read 168 times)

Offline That Girl AnaliseTopic starter

I crave fandoms - M/M, M/F
« on: January 10, 2013, 12:49:55 AM »
I'm returning to E -again -and I think I want to take another roleplay or two in addition to the ones I'm coming back to. That said, I've really been craving fandom roleplay.

I am fairly open to pairings and plots- If you give me something minor I can usually come up with a plot. For a few pairings I already have one in mind.

Doctor Who- I only just finished Series four, so nothing with characters in series five and on; I won't know them
Harry Potter- Anything. Oh my god, anything any era, damn near any pairing.
Bloody Jack- I adore these books.
Legend of Zelda- I have a plot for this, but I could easily come up with others.
Dungeons and Dragons- Now note here I'm not 100% on the actual lore so if you want to play in the actual settings and campaigns that are pre-made, my responses will be slow as I research. I've really only played custom stories. I'll probably actually make a character sheet for this one, since I'll be getting the character builder in a week or two.

There ARE others that I am a part of, so if I didn't list a fandom that you want to play let me know.