Back and Open to ideas (M for F, looking for extreme)

Started by Google, January 08, 2013, 07:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Been away for a little while, but now I am back. My job took on a hectic pace for a while but it has become much more regular of late allowing me to indulge myself.

But onto details, I am dominant male and will play as such though the degrees to which the dominance is expressed can of course vary. This can range from slightly aggressive to the far end of the extreme.

Recently though I have found myself craving darker role plays, humiliation, rape, violence, abuse, degradation... if your head is full of submissive and twisted fantasies then we will work well together.

In terms of actual ideas or plots I have a few, but I am holding them back for now until I can flesh them out more... until then I am going to share two images that are inspiring me.

http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/209/a8ed79cc3fc310d6997ea8e309b2018f4df36ebf.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/144/c/c/The_Dark_Lord_Smothers_by_mollysugar.jpg
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Miroque

Intrested, thou Harry Potterverse is not my forte .

Eloquent Desire

I'm interested too if you have the time for another RP.

Google

But then HE came along, her senior year a new student is transferred to the school, recently kicked out of a rather exclusive private school. SHe is told by the office to show him around because their scheduled is very similar, many of their classes sink up and from the moment he lays eyes on her he knows he wants her.

He asked her out and she turns him down, but he persists, asking her over and over again until by the end up their first week of school she has agreed to go out with him. The date was nothing like she expected, she had a lot of fun, he was a little more aggressive then she might have been comfortable with but she enjoyed it when he had practically pulled her onto his lap in the movie theater, the hand on her thigh that was ever sliding upward... there was a sense of danger in her life that had until then seemed so predictable and she liked it.

Soon they were officially together, after Homecoming she lost her virginity to him and from that point on she knew beyond a doubt that she was in love with him. To the whole world they seemed like the perfect couple... her mother adored him, they had the same large group of friends.

There was a dark side to him though, he was controlling, possessive, jealous and quick to anger. She stayed with him at college, moved in with him and then, without and prior warning at the end of their sophomore year she knew she had to get away.

So she moved out without any warning, moved across the country to a different school, tried to set up a new life with new friends, towards the end of her first semester she has even started sleeping with a sweet guy from one of her classes though it isn't anything serious.

Now her second semester at this new school with new friends is right about too start, and on her twenty first birthday she is going out with her friends to have some fun... but then He arrives. After over half a year he managed to find her, transfer to her school... and he isn't going to just let her go.

PM me if this has your interest, I would love to hear your thoughts on the character.

Also an image here

http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/341/393ee3385713915786badb7449f2f00a8d482da9.jpg?340073

Images posted here will be inspiring to me, they may be fandom related but the fandom is not necessary for the plot we could make.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Still craving something dark, so if you are a submissive female with a taste for the twisted then let me know through a PM, your ideas are always something I am open too, and i have one or two of my own I might share.

Google

Craving some mother/son or sister/younger brother, however they can be set up either modern or medival or whatever, just PM me if those ideas with some twisted kinky fun appeal

Google

Bumping, was thinking playing a student against a teacher, the teacher ending up caught in an affair they can't escape, taken advantage of...

Google

Bumping, craving darkness, dominant younger man playing against submissive woman

Google

Craving something Hunger Games based, of course it would be dark, Non con and humiliation and the like...

Google

Still looking, PM me if anything catches your interest

Google