You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:28:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pokemon X/Y just announced (i'm not kidding, it's really called Pokemon X/Y)  (Read 11331 times)

Offline Dwarfvader

Well if you want a 6 perfect IVs. I'd say three if your lucky. Or just one ditto with all 6 but I don't know if that's possible.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Well if you want a 6 perfect IVs. I'd say three if your lucky. Or just one ditto with all 6 but I don't know if that's possible.

You can't get a perfect 6 ditto, not to mention relying on the GTS to get dittos that don't have matching IVs.

Online Qt

You can't get a perfect 6 ditto, not to mention relying on the GTS to get dittos that don't have matching IVs.

I don't know if that's the case anymore, pre bank the dittos from pokemon village are at 48, so any ditto below 40 would have to be a safari ditto, that ensures at least 2 perfect IVs.

Offline Dwarfvader

In Gen 5 you could, in gen 5 IV's were generated based on how many steps, and the time of your ds so someone figured out the algorithm got a ditto with all perfect IVs and then got it to their XY. So really only people who have access to Pokebank can do this, but it is possible.

Offline SinXAzgard21

In Gen 5 you could, in gen 5 IV's were generated based on how many steps, and the time of your ds so someone figured out the algorithm got a ditto with all perfect IVs and then got it to their XY. So really only people who have access to Pokebank can do this, but it is possible.

Well when they decided to hand over perfect ditto's let me know.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Got a ditto safari... Oh yeah.

Offline yugi006

• Rocked by Carnage, Enchanted by a Mystery , Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Cool. Now you can start getting those 2 IV dittos.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Cool. Now you can start getting those 2 IV dittos.

I'm only missing a sp atk one, have caught 12 so far.

YES!!!  3 dittos with no overlapping IVs.... Hell yeah.  Only took 12 captures.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 12:45:39 AM by SinXAzgard21 »

Offline Tsenta

I caught a box and a half full of Dittos, kept a total of three of 'em. All 3 IV ones.

Offline SinXAzgard21

I caught a box and a half full of Dittos, kept a total of three of 'em. All 3 IV ones.

I have 3 dittos with the IVs, I'm good to go as it is.

On another note I have access to sableeye, Sneasel, spiritomb, lampent.

Offline Tsenta

I was mostly just hunting Dittos to see if I can get a 5 iv or more one. So I can clone it and trade it for stuff I want/need. Lol.

Offline SinXAzgard21

I was mostly just hunting Dittos to see if I can get a 5 iv or more one. So I can clone it and trade it for stuff I want/need. Lol.

Someone did the math and to get even a 4 iv is like 1%.

Offline Tsenta

Eh I'll just wait for Pokebank and Pokegen myself a 6 IV Japanese Ditto for IV breeding and MM'ing in one pretty package.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Eh I'll just wait for Pokebank and Pokegen myself a 6 IV Japanese Ditto for IV breeding and MM'ing in one pretty package.

Lol pokebank.  I doubt we'll see that anytime soon.

Offline Tsenta

Pokebank was actually re-released for Japan the other day, so we may be getting it sometime this or next week.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Breeding 4/5 IV scythers now.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Been reading on chaining pokemon through the radar, gonna give it a whirl on ditto's to see if you can get 3 IVs or better from it.

Online Qt

Been reading on chaining pokemon through the radar, gonna give it a whirl on ditto's to see if you can get 3 IVs or better from it.

Don't think you can chain in safaris, unless you're referring to chaining for dittos from the pokemon village.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Don't think you can chain in safaris, unless you're referring to chaining for dittos from the pokemon village.

It is the village.

Offline Tsenta

Chaining only goes up to 3 IV dittos, any higher and it's just absolutely random chance like Safari dittos.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Chaining only goes up to 3 IV dittos, any higher and it's just absolutely random chance like Safari dittos.

Even so, it is a faster way of getting 3 IVs.

Since I finished my scyther it is time to work on my froakie.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Just got a 5 IV breloom over the wonder trade...