You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pokemon X/Y just announced (i'm not kidding, it's really called Pokemon X/Y)  (Read 11330 times)

Offline Khoraz

Ah okay then.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Hahahahahaa, just caught Mewtwo on turn six with a dusk ball.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Braioch, Tyrogue is your last pokemon... Which means the hitmon line is available. 

Offline Chris Brady

For the record, I have not finished the game yet.

Offline Tsenta

Most pokemon are available in the x/y games, through safari or not. http://www.serebii.net/xy/unobtainable.shtml  Stuff that can't be found in X/Y.

Japan and parts of Asia had a release for Pokemon Bank on Christmas before server issues, so even the unobtainable pokemon are available through trades.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Most pokemon are available in the x/y games, through safari or not. http://www.serebii.net/xy/unobtainable.shtml  Stuff that can't be found in X/Y.

Japan and parts of Asia had a release for Pokemon Bank on Christmas before server issues, so even the unobtainable pokemon are available through trades.

Mind you until people start breeding the hell out of these, you'll be forking a shiny or legendary over for them. 

I'm sad the bank couldn't handle the release.  It crashed so hard trying to filter out the hacks.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Got a Turtwig on gts for a pikachu... Female Turtwig.

Just got a perfect 5IV Piplup from trading one of my turtwig.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 02:23:41 AM by SinXAzgard21 »

Offline Khoraz

I still think its great that they are filtering hacks out. I don't mind waiting while its sorted.

Offline SinXAzgard21

I still think its great that they are filtering hacks out. I don't mind waiting while its sorted.

The issue is that they can't filter it.  The hacks just crash it, and there has been no news about it being released again.

Picked up a cyndaquil as well.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 06:00:43 AM by SinXAzgard21 »

Offline Khoraz

Oh I just got a cyndaquil too! ^^

Lookig for a Chimchar or Totodile but everyone wants legendaries ><

Offline SinXAzgard21

Oh I just got a cyndaquil too! ^^

Lookig for a Chimchar or Totodile but everyone wants legendaries ><

Late at night you find the better deals, a lot are from Japan.

Oh, if people want easy friend codes, go on reddit and post there.  I've gotten so many now.

Offline Khoraz

I have all the starters now if anyone wants any?
also got a ponyta on wonder trade ^^

Offline SinXAzgard21

I have all the starters now if anyone wants any?
also got a ponyta on wonder trade ^^

Mudkip and the fire monkey... I'd like a ponyta as well...  People are trading Luxio for ponyta's. 

Offline Khoraz

I can breed those up for you. *nods*

Offline SinXAzgard21

I can breed those up for you. *nods*

Sweet...  Just got a shinx via wonder trade.

Offline Khoraz

Cool ^^

Got you a female Chimchar if that's okay. Working on Mudkip now.

Offline SinXAzgard21

Cool ^^

Got you a female Chimchar if that's okay. Working on Mudkip now.

That's fine, starters are in same egg group.  I got a piplup with 5 perfect IVs from a trade.  I'll just breed and breed till I get what I want.

Offline Khoraz

Okay got them all. What's your in-game name?

Offline SinXAzgard21

Shuppet is the pre evolution of the ghost you wanted, not sure if you knew.

Offline Khoraz

Banette ^^ Fantastic!

I also love Donphan too, so that'll be nice. Great!

Also ooh, just got a Rotom.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 06:08:37 PM by Khoraz »

Offline SinXAzgard21

Banette ^^ Fantastic!

I also love Donphan too, so that'll be nice. Great!

Yeah, I got a lot of friend codes from reddit so I got some new safaris.

Offline Tsenta

On the topic of hacks and Pokebank, a well done hack makes it right through without any issues. Namely because the data looks exactly like a legit pokemon's data so there will always be hacks.

I actually got all the pokebank pokemon except the legends pretty easily, got a Porygon through wondertrade, bred tons of them, then traded them for the pokemon I needed.

Offline SinXAzgard21

On the topic of hacks and Pokebank, a well done hack makes it right through without any issues. Namely because the data looks exactly like a legit pokemon's data so there will always be hacks.

I actually got all the pokebank pokemon except the legends pretty easily, got a Porygon through wondertrade, bred tons of them, then traded them for the pokemon I needed.

Can I trouble you for one?

Offline Chris Brady

But here's the thing, how many of the thousands of hacks used that good?  And because Nintendo has no idea how to use their internet, which apparently is a brand new thing for them, I don't think we in the West will ever get this Pokebank.

Offline SinXAzgard21

But here's the thing, how many of the thousands of hacks used that good?  And because Nintendo has no idea how to use their internet, which apparently is a brand new thing for them, I don't think we in the West will ever get this Pokebank.

Probably not and then watch pokemon die out here.