You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:15:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy intrigue/possible romance RPs wanted (AnyxAny)  (Read 250 times)

Offline JillianCorvusTopic starter

Fantasy intrigue/possible romance RPs wanted (AnyxAny)
« on: January 06, 2013, 11:21:03 AM »
I'm a big fan of playing with original characters, but pre-existing settings can be fun to work in. I really like standard High Fantasy, med-to-low fantasy in historical settings (or even modern settings), pre-exsisting universes along the lines of Kushiel's Legacy, Pern, Harry Potter, and suchlike, and I'm amenable to a wide variety of other settings as well. Smut RPs can be fun, but I like for the relationships between characters to evolve at a natural pace, so if you're just looking for a literary quicky, best check another thread~

I'm really open to anything, I'm mostly looking for solo RPs since I work 3rd shift full-time, which makes it tricky for me to keep up with fast-paced group RPs. I prefer medium-to-high literacy (though I understand that sometimes a good response only requires a few lines), and I tend to make posts in the 3rd person in RPs, 1st always seems a little odd to me xD

Some random, less vague RP ideas:

- Kushiel's Legacy setting, Midwinter Masque, 2 characters (2 adepts, an adept and a patron, 2 citizens of high standing with a politically risky interest in each other).

- Harry Potter setting, 2 Hogwarts graduates getting their bearings in the "real world".

- High Fantasy intrigue, 2 adventurers thrown together following the same lead (from the same or opposing sides)

I am of course interested in other RP ideas if there's something you'd like to play.