You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:17:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: looking for a female to partake in a story driven scifi rp  (Read 200 times)

Offline frostsiderTopic starter

looking for a female to partake in a story driven scifi rp
« on: January 05, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
Have you ever seen the movie slither starring...O_o i cant think of his name. The same guy in castle and firefly. Well I want to do something similar (save the body transforming into a monster thing) where an alien insect in nature lands on a meteor in an egg. Your character and mine are the two scientists leading a group that are studying the meteor not knowing of the egg inside. Your character being a workaholic stays late after everyne else leave, egg hatches, and injects itself into your character, attaching to the brain. Of course no one knows she is now becoming the insect slowly (body itself doesnt change but just the mind). It is a queen who must lay her eggs. When kissing she would force the recipient into a coma for a short period while the egg is put inside the body through the throat. Unfortuantely none of the eggs have hatched correctly and she realizes that she needs a male to fertilize them properly. Unfortuantely the male that is compatible happens to be the man she works with (my character) can she keep him out of the dark? If he does find out can she keep him for herself by enticing him with the female drones (by laying eggs in females that he has already fertilized) she makes? The options are endless.

Point is I am looking for someone to play a character that is set on taking over the world because that is it's nature. This does not have to have very much sex in it though I will note that the eggs will have to be fertilized somehow though it could just be implied. I would like this rp to be long term. I tend to type 2-3 paragraphs depending on what I get and will help play the narrator if there needs to be one. Will someone pwease rp wth me?;3