You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:10:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Big Time (f for m) - (superhero/military plot?)  (Read 204 times)

Offline delleTopic starter

The Big Time (f for m) - (superhero/military plot?)
« on: January 05, 2013, 01:54:28 PM »
I got inspiration from this while reading the comic The Boys.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_%28comics%29#.22Cherry.22_.28.233-6.29

My character is a super-heroine who, after applying countless times to join The Big Superhero League, is finally granted the opportunity. However she learns, to her horror, that the group is filled with sexist pigs who see her as a sex object. On her first day, she is coerced into performing degrading sex acts on members of the group (either that, or withdraw her application), and things go progressively downhill from there. She puts up with the treatment because she genuinely sees her membership as an opportunity to do good on a larger scale.

This will have no forced sex. There will be rough and degrading sex, coercion, blackmail, but in each instance she has to submit of her own free will.

I'm looking for a partner who can roleplay male super-heroes who are basically big bullies drunk on their own power and presenting a wholesome facade to the world. They're tired of hiring prostitutes because these women are only human and can't take a rough pounding like the super-heroine can.

Offline delleTopic starter

Re: The Big Time (f for m) - (superhero/military plot?)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »
The above idea may be revised for a military setting as well, GI Jane style.