To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on February 01, 2013, 08:18:54 AM
Yeah, Anastasia eventually will notice that she has to sustain control over them. But as for now its only been a short time since the initial creation if Therese creatures. Many if them were still rising when she started mobilizing. Eventually while fighting feena she will realize the kind of toll it takes in order to keep control, after all she has never managed to control an army of this proportion before, and most likely never will.
Just a minor note for your reference, Feena changed back into her humanoid form in my last post.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Vladimir valentine

It seems feena has struck a cord.

Quote from: Silk on February 01, 2013, 02:27:27 AM
This is where the concern for balance characters comes in.

There is nobody on the mortal side that is capable of creating small armies of super undead plant assassins, let alone do it with no detriment to their character or ability. Or even have the ability to fight it off without a large NPC army at their back. And your saying you did all this without using the roots power, and completely unaffected by the use of such powers.
No, the roots power is what made such an army. Anastasia herself could make hoards of undead, and she probably could raise and army herself. But it also requires energy to control them, so if Anastasia makes lets say a hoard of 100 undead. It required a certain amount of energy to maintain control over them, but lets say she wanted to make an army of 1,000. She could probably raise it, but then they would do what ever they wanted because there would be no way for her to maintain control. So in this case, the roots power went into raising the armies, so she didn't actually have to expend any energy to create them. But she does now have to maintain control, which is a significantly less amount of energy. And she is only controlling a certain amount directly, others she is just letting rampage through the city since she doesn't have to worry about anyone in her side being harmed. If this makes sense ^ ^

Vladimir valentine

Quote from: ZanaLyrander on February 01, 2013, 08:36:48 AM
Just a minor note for your reference, Feena changed back into her humanoid form in my last post.
Ill change it now, It managed to slip past me

ZanaLyrander

I've notice people posting a bit less frequently these days, which is to be expected as school and work start back up again. As such, some patience may be needed if you are waiting on people to reply. Still, everyone should try to get in a reply every few days or so.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

LeSane

Well I am just waiting for the moment to introduce my character. I don't want to make him jump in at some random point.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

meilimiao

Quote from: ZanaLyrander on February 05, 2013, 12:30:16 PM
I've notice people posting a bit less frequently these days, which is to be expected as school and work start back up again. As such, some patience may be needed if you are waiting on people to reply. Still, everyone should try to get in a reply every few days or so.

Actually, I've been away for the past few days and still confused as to whether Kally is supposed to keep defense of their camp site and the city or send a few off to save Valentina.  It can go either way, really, but she's leaning towards the latter.
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

Silk

you can come for Valentina, but your window to catch us is becoming smaller given what's happened to Fiona

PrincelyPup

Feena...could have her pet heal the queen....then she might let feena keep her?

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on February 07, 2013, 01:29:04 PM
Feena...could have her pet heal the queen....then she might let feena keep her?
Hmm... Good idea.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

At this point, Alexa's going to let her keep the little one anyway.

SHe doesn't feel like dealing with any of it.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

PrincelyPup

Aw......Alexa isn't mad at me is she? And would maybe Miss Alexa like a mutation? If i'm going to heal her... Anything you want love?

Pretty in Pink

No, she's not mad.  She's just worn out, and not wanting to deal with much of ANYTHING right now.  And as for mutations...  Nothing I'd really want her to have.

PrincelyPup

So no cocks? Cock nipples? Bigger breasts? Smaller breasts? Younger appearance? Older appearance? Bigger nose? Lactation? A tail? Cat ears? Glowing eyes? Glowing sweat? Glow in the dark lips? Slit pupils? Demon horns? Curvy hips? Second head? laser eyes? Purple skin? Blue skin? Pink skin? Golden hair? Golden nipples? Chocolate panties? Turtle shell? Flower tattoo on left butt cheek? Leopard spots? fur? Ginger puebes? Second personality? Tiny bladder? Laser hair? sonic boom voice? Cherry flavored pussy? Tickle me Elmo?

None of those mutations sound appealing?

Pretty in Pink

*falls over*  Oh dear lord, that's a lot of mutations.  :P  Though the glowing eyes with slit pupils might make things a little interesting as she grows more and more fed up with the demons winning.  :P

PrincelyPup

Vladimir valentine

Yay I posted, and now everyone begins to see Anastasia's true colors... Literally.

Silk

Vladimir valentine

That was the thing used to communicate. Without it the tree is now just a tree, and now the mortals can't communicate as quickly as before.

PrincelyPup

PrincelyPup

Welcome back pink.... Hey maybe after Lucy heals the queen she can sneak down and save her sister?

Pretty in Pink

*shrugs*  If she's even aware that her sister is a prisoner right now.

meilimiao

Quote from: Daemon0110 on February 07, 2013, 10:19:02 PM
So no cocks? Cock nipples? Bigger breasts? Smaller breasts? Younger appearance? Older appearance? Bigger nose? Lactation? A tail? Cat ears? Glowing eyes? Glowing sweat? Glow in the dark lips? Slit pupils? Demon horns? Curvy hips? Second head? laser eyes? Purple skin? Blue skin? Pink skin? Golden hair? Golden nipples? Chocolate panties? Turtle shell? Flower tattoo on left butt cheek? Leopard spots? fur? Ginger puebes? Second personality? Tiny bladder? Laser hair? sonic boom voice? Cherry flavored pussy? Tickle me Elmo?

None of those mutations sound appealing?

Cherry flavored pussy is a go, imo ;D
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

ZanaLyrander

I hate to do this, but I'm afraid I have to close this RP. While I have very much enjoyed playing with all of you, I frankly don't have the time for group RPs right now, and I realize that I'm not very good at running them anyway. Thank you all so much for taking part in this, and I hope you enjoyed this while it lasted. I hope I get the chance to RP with all of you again at some later point, and wish you all the best. Once again, I'm sorry to do this, I hope you can forgive me.
My RP Ideas

Lucifia

Zana, would I have your permission to suggest anyone still interested in this type of rp to take a gander at Hell's Redemption? Its cheeky I know!
Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

Check out my RP request section and browse my best of' characters!

Also, Check out my Ons and Offs!

I also have an F-List!

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Lucifia on March 03, 2013, 06:22:35 AM
Zana, would I have your permission to suggest anyone still interested in this type of rp to take a gander at Hell's Redemption? Its cheeky I know!

Sure thing, I don't mind. Haven't heard from you in a while Lucifia, good to talk to you again.
My RP Ideas