Seeking a God...[F seeking M] {See last post for latest cravings!!!}

Started by Viper, January 03, 2013, 07:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Hello, I am Karia, I often switch between my four base characters. Viper, Karia, Tabitha, and Arcana, all each have different types of personalities a quirks about them, and some more extreme then others.

Viper is my badass fucked up in the head character. This is her general layout, but i tend to change her  depending on the story and circumstance.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

General
Name: Viper
Sex: Female
Height:5'6"
Weight: 135
Education: Never attended school

Appearence
-Face
Hair: Long poker straight black hair that touches thr ground if not pulled up.
Eyes: Solid grey eyes and slitted like a snakes during the day time.
Mouth: She wears a sort of mask or muzzle over her nose and mouth to restrain from biting because she fears of harming people, as well as to hide her split tongue and to keep her from speaking because she practically hisses every word.

-Body
Breasts: Big C small D cup.
Ass: Not really that big but nicely curved to her body.
Physique: She is extremely well toned because she never stops moving. The venom in her blood causes her to rapidly heal and after she releases her venom, the venom changes and causes excruciating pain for her. Hence her venom is never the same.

Starting from under her right armpit to over her left shoulder and wrapping around her torso and legs, there is deep barbwire scars that not even her rapid healing could fix all the way. She tattooed the scars to try and hide them but if you run your hands over them you can feel the indetation in her skin.

-Clothes
She always wears a full body leather outfit that comes off in pieces. the only skin you can see is her face and her hands.

Personality
-Public
She is dodgy and she never meets anyones eye unless the confront her directly or threatens her. She is easily volitle and will beat down anyone who tries to attack her, but never once has she killed a person.

-Alone
She has a schedule, and it almost never changes, and she barely ever sleeps. She may get 30 minutes to an hour a day of sleep. She has to stay in a controlled climate most of the time because she is practically cold blooded. Viper is very similar to a snake but is more human then one thinks.

-Mentally
Anti social, but always looking for that one person that can take on her ferocity and not fear it, but also survive it. She wants to touch people, but the mear brush of skin ignite the undeniable urge to pounce and it agitates her to an extreme measure. Sensations drive her crazy, even holding a pencil to write it torture for her.
Also...no matter how much pain Viper can go through, the venom in her blood translates it to pleasure. She could get stabbed and have the best orgasm in her life untill she bled out.

Karia is my main character, though I dont have a character sheet for her, I think I can explain her well.

Karia is my free loving fun space cadet with a wild side. She likes being dangerous but having fun while shes doing it. She usually has blue hair and green or blue eyes and she doesnt usually understand sarcasm.

Tabitha is my Predator character. No not like the movie...but more like she is the hunter rather then the hunted. She loves the chase, the fight, the victory...and nothing is sweeter to her then a good battle and a strong drink afterwards.

Arcana is my furry character. Though I do do anthro sometimes, its not particularily my favorite. Though I do play furries, i never start out docile, always agressive in the begining and in need of someone that will teach her to trust with a strong hand.

My main furry forms: (1= favorite)
1.Australian Shephard
2.Wolf
3.Fox
4.Rabbit
5.Large Feline

Okay so now that you know my base characters now you can learn my basic ons and offs. Go to my profile to get a more detailed idea.

::ONS::
Nipping/biting
foreplay (LOTS of it)
Bondage (in varying degrees)

Men and their clothes...I love looking at a well built man in nothing but a pair of blue jeans and faded shirt...just....hnnn *shivers*

hair pulling

strong hands gripping my characters body
hearing the male moan...*shivers*

DOMINATE MALE in pretty much every sense of the word.

I have more...but they are pretty generic

::OFFS::

Anal
Extreme beating and humiliation
being called names (likes slut and such...unless you really want to piss off m character)
Water sports
bathroom stuff
vomit
vore
gore

As far as plots go....

I dont have any plots thought up at the current moment, I really want some fresh Ideas, im a great writer and I tend to write 4-6 paragraphs a post...but i just have no inspiration from my own mind currently.

Here are some parings I would like.

(my chara x your chara)

modern girl x demon                   (Im really interesed in doing a roleplay with a convincing demon.)
damaged girl x demon

girl x vampire
vampire hunter x vampire           (keep in mind, my vampires are more demon then romantic vampire)
vampire x human

Viper

PICTURE PLOTS

I need plots to go along with these...work out some with me?

Viper

Im currently very interested in roleplaying with a Demon. I havent done a demon roleplay in a while and I really enjoy the mind corruption and such. Please let me know if you have prior experience as a demon and/or are interested.

Thanks

Karia

Viper

Currently looking for a 'corruption of the mind/morals' roleplay as well as roleplay ideas for the picture references. Please do let me know if your interested.

Thanks

-Karia

Viper

I am currently looking for a God x Mortal role play. Here are a few pictures that inspired me, the top one being my favorite one.

Please let me know if your interested!!!!!