You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 05:58:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for fantasy adventure/intrigue 1x1 or small group  (Read 253 times)

Offline JillianCorvusTopic starter

Looking for fantasy adventure/intrigue 1x1 or small group
« on: January 03, 2013, 03:41:25 AM »
I've got an odd schedule (3rd shift, full-time) so 1x1 might be best just so I don't seem to disappear for lengths of time in a story.

I've got a major thing for the Kushiel series, but I'm not really feeling up for most fantasy RPs tendency on here to go pretty much just for the adult content. I much prefer focusing on character development and plot, which the Kushiel universe is really perfect for as well. I'm fine with standard fantasy too, but I thought I'd give that as a reference for world/story style since I really enjoy political intrigue set in that era.

Anything from high fantasy to medieval low-fantasy sounds good to me. Basic adventuring party to a pair of folks off on some secret mission, or just stirring up some gossip at a large fete. Any interest?

Offline KishiKenshin

Re: Looking for fantasy adventure/intrigue 1x1 or small group
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 06:01:49 AM »
I would definitely be interested.  I'm still waiting approval.  You can check out my intro here:  http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164105.0.

I pretty much only write male characters and I'm not sure what you're looking for.  It's been ages since I read the Kushiel series so I don't remember it well.  I'd need a refresher on the universe but would love to give it a try.