You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:25:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy Male Romance (M/M setting, seeking dominant male)  (Read 181 times)

Offline NekoBoy89Topic starter

Fantasy Male Romance (M/M setting, seeking dominant male)
« on: December 31, 2012, 12:12:20 PM »
Lately I have had this odd desire to try out a Game of Thrones inspired love relation between two males.

I always do M/M so that is not new, but I have never tried out a romantic rpg with a fantasy/knight setting before now. I have a few different ideas that I feel willing to try out and I'm not good with being the dominant character, so I mostly seek a person willing to take on a dominant role. These ideas are just seeds and you will have to excuse my grammar. English is not my first language.

1. Brothers at Arms (Bondage/Light)

This is not a very complicated setting, it is about two men, both working in the army and getting into a love relationship. Either that both are knights, or one is and the other soldiers. It can be different from person to person and I'm not very picky. Open to most ideas. This is more romance focused and I imagine it can be developed into something deep.

2. The Forced Lover (Non-con, Bondage)

This rp idea starts out as something forced, maybe an important knight takes a liking to a low class person and forces them into becoming their lovers. It could either be done by force or with the help of intimidation or promises. It's an interesting ideas and one I would be willing to try out. Right now I have a craving for this idea

3. If she knew! (Bondage)

Now this is a plot that was developed with the help of a friend. A young knight is going to marry a woman, a woman he does not love and it is all done in the name of their families. Instead he is attracted to the brother of the woman he is about to marry. Firstly she is far to young for his taste and the brother is in his age and with the same outlook. It starts out more as a friendship and slowly developes to something far less proper. Will they be able to keep their love secret? Well only time would tell.

4. The king is my lover (Anything)

Basically just a relationship where a young new king gains himself a lover, it can either be a knight or some other warrior. Or it could be a servant or something else. Who is dom or who is sub can be very different.