Need a long-term writing partner for a New Year's resolution (DomM seeking SubF)

Started by CirclMastr, December 30, 2012, 03:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirclMastr

It's (almost) 2013, Elliquiy, and I have made a resolution to write every day!  But to do that, I need help, both to stick to said resolution and actually get better at writing in the execution.

So, in no particular order (because it's not 2013 yet and therefore I don't have to organize my thoughts before writing), here's what I'm looking for:

A submissive partner who plays female characters because I'm not into M/M at all, and I'm a dom so I'm interested in D/s a lot (but not all) of the time.

Multiple stories going on at once.  This is partly because I have a lot of varied ideas and interests, and partly because multiple stories makes it easier to write for a story every day and not get sick of any one of them.

Writing every day in the form of either a story post or a PM.  Since I'll be trying to write every day, if there's no current story I'll just PM the partner to brainstorm, flesh out story ideas, that sort of thing.  I'd like someone who can write back every day, even if only to participate in those discussions.

If you're interested in working together with me on this, please PM me!  Thanks for reading this far, and I look forward to a prosperous new year!
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.