Gallery of Beauties and the Nymphenburg Palace - M/F or F/F

Started by Zeitgeist, December 27, 2012, 11:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

Might need some help fleshing out this idea with someone but that is part of the fun right?

This role play is open to either a M/F pairing or F/F one. While I normally only do lesbian role plays I cannot resist the temptation and opportunity to bed down with a number of these beauties myself! And so if some enterprising female roleplayer wishes to take on the role of the beauties, I will play a male intern on staff at the museum palace. The details below are otherwise the same essentially.

Phaedra is a fresh intern at the Nymphenburg Palace, seeing to the affairs and smooth running of the museum that is the palace. Housed in this palace is the Gallery of Beauties, a collection of portrait paintings (shown below in part) of beautiful women of the 19th century collected by Ludwig I of Bavaria. Phaedra stumbles upon a seemingly unrelated and mysterious device resembling a compass fashioned within a wood box with unexplained markings and curious brass switches and buttons.

Much to Phaedra's surprise and delight she figures out the device summons forth any one random 'beauty' from the gallery. Being so inclined towards women she's delighted these summoned spirits, physically embodied in real flesh and bone, are confused and believe Phaedra is Ludwig. Only each 'beauty' is whisked away back to the spirit world no sooner than they reach orgasm.

Desperate to sate her own appetite and pleasure, Phaedra summons another, and another, making her way from bedroom to bedroom as she finds each awaiting Ludwig's (Phaedra) attentions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallery_of_Beauties
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphenburg_Palace

Zeitgeist

Edited role play to include both M/F or F/F roles. Actual gender of role player isn't important to me. Thanks.

Feel free to reply here with any questions or interest or by PM.

Oh and I found this wonderful gem that speaks for itself.

The Gallery of Beauties • Schönheitengalerie