You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:54:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Mansion!  (Read 406 times)

Offline MaikoTopic starter

The Mansion!
« on: December 24, 2012, 07:15:12 AM »
Behold!

Here, you can do whatever you please.....except destroy stuff. NO BREAKING ANYTHING!! Ah, and keep the site's rules in mind, please. In other words, keep it clean!!

Now that everything's covered, have fun! *opens the doors, allowing all to come in*

Offline TheMasterBater

Re: The Mansion!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
*pokes a random vase in the main foyer, dust settling off it*

Offline Purpitypurps

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 11:26:04 AM »
*Walks up the front steps and lets himself in. "Hello?" an echo bounces off the walls and travels down the hall, the only answer he got right away was another "Hello?" followed by two or three more to come. "Hello...Hello..Hello" The strange man that let himself in takes a step outside the front doors, removes a slim and loosely rolled cigar. It smells an awful lot like a berry that just might have the color of blue behind the name. With the snap of his fingers a flame seems to appear out of his long coat sleeve. With the cigar that reeks of a berry the just might have the color blue behind it now lit and smoking, smoke rings begin to raise up to the sky.

Offline SkyeGal

• Switch Extraordinaire~~Lover of Sensual Pleasures
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • The next word you hear just might be "yes"...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:22:35 PM »
A taxi pulls up outside the mansion. The door opens and a woman steps out, hauling a small suitcase after her. She smoothes the front of her black dress and walks up the staircase, noticing a man smoking a fruit-scented cigar standing outside the front doors.

Approaching him, she asks, "May I be of some assistance, Sir? My name is Janine and I'm the maid."