You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:20:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanted: GM For A Halfling's Divine Ascension!  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Inerrant LustTopic starter

Wanted: GM For A Halfling's Divine Ascension!
« on: December 23, 2012, 08:46:50 PM »
So I have two characters/plots in particular that I always end up craving to play. The nature of these plots is that there is a vague story arc that I would like to see happen. And I mean very vague.

Overarching Plot: A halfling woman has been chosen for a very... special destiny. For one reason or another, she has been destined to undergo a journey that will ultimately lead her to some measure of divine power. The setting's local God/Goddess of Lust/Sex/Fertility has chosen her and will make sure that this halfling is groomed for the task.

Veonna Hornblower is a halfling wannabe-adventure. She's not particularly skilled in anything... but she can take a plowing like no one else. Whether as a result of her divine destiny or just by nature, she is sexually indomitable and emotionally unfazed.

It isn't that she lives in a particularly perverted world where sex is constant- it's just that she is the epicenter of her world's perversion. These things always seem to find her. She is largely ignorant of her destiny, and considers herself just tremendously unfortunate. Somehow, the universe conspires to put her in sexy situations... and it happens with such frequency that Veonna doesn't balk at extortion, rape, molestation. After awhile, she can even derive some pleasure out of it.

Largely, this is going to be aiming at a light-hearted story, a comedy if you will. A tentacle monster might bind her hands and feet and Veonna will only be frustrated that it's poking fruitlessly at the belly button or that it doesn't have the dexterity to fumble her pants off. After all- if she's going to be raped by a tentacle monster... might as well get it over with, and even have a little fun if she has to.

Where other characters might be deeply disturbed by rape, she'll only be mildly inconvenienced or annoyed. While other characters might find it outlandish that this ancient temple's magic requires a woman to present a sacrifice of semen... she shrugs and figures it all too typical.

With every episode, Veonna will get just a little bit closer to her destiny. By the end, she will be the sexual equivalent of Belkar Bitterleaf, standing atop a pile of sexually exhausted men and women.

...and still feeling blue-balled.

Overarching Plot: Isabelline J. Gettum is a terrible Pokemon trainer. She may very well be the worst. Yet she aspires to become the best there ever was. She fails for a number of reasons; she's too kind to her Pokemon and lets them walk all over her, she's too kind to her opponents and doesn't have that competitive edge... and foremost, she continues to push onwards against more and more challenging opponents despite being habitually out classed.

Despite all of this, she somehow progresses.

Maybe the gym leaders take pity on her and award her a badge for her effort, maybe she sleeps her way to the top, maybe she uses some ingenious plot or just stumbles onto success. In any event, her Pokemon battling abilities are garbage.

She catches new Pokemon much in the same way she wins badges; by befriending new Pokemon instead of capturing them... by accident or because that Pokemon realizes it will be spoiled under her care. Regardless, her most loyal friends probably aren't going to be very good at fighting... and her stronger Pokemon would likely rather nap or hump her leg than actually battle.

It's a self-perpetuating cycle, as Izzy continues to advance and fight more skilled trainers but just ends up, to use game terms; earning 0 XP. It's as if you progressed to the end of the game somehow without actually beating your opponents. Your rival has fully evolved his Charizard but you're stuck with a level 5 Bulbasaur, a cowardly sandshrew, and an Arcanine that would rather have sex with you than battle.

I think for this plot to be believable, it requires a rival to pressure Izzy to keep going forward despite the most logical approach being to take her time and train her Pokemon a little more.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:08:16 PM by Inerrant Lust »

Offline Lord Rupert Everton

Re: Inerry's Pokemon & Fantasy Cravings
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 07:15:38 PM »
This is crazy! I was just thinking about a Pokemon RP based on sexual encounters with trainers and gym leaders based on the original Pokemon (Red, Yellow, Blue) games. I would love to talk to you more about this.