You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:48:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Iowa: Nurse got fired for being too attractive - upheld by state Supreme Court  (Read 1300 times)

Offline CriminalMindsFan

Not very smart or modern in their decision.

Offline TheDevilsHex

Well it would be very funny to have on her resume. Guilty of being smexy.

Online Songbird

• Our Lady of Optimism, Mistress of the Comma, Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Saint of Submission, Patroness of Breast Men, Duchess of Dat Ass, Tender-Heart, Cuddle-Dove, Sex Kitten, Sweet Devil, Little One, Birdy-Bells, Minx, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "They're real, and they're spectacular!"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I could be wrong, but in my opinion the husband was purposefully looking to have an affair, but had to claim that it was the nurse's fault after his wife caught on. If a man wants to have an affair, he will eventually find someone to have an affair with. Someone should warn his wife that he's not worth it.

And about him firing her because he was afraid he would have an affair with her... Wouldn't she have the right to say no? Unless he was planning on forcing himself upon her, she could have just refused his overtures, and they could go on with their lives. As I said, I could be wrong, but he sounds a bit predatory to me.