I've got the basics, I'm just waiting to hear if any changes need to be made to the structure.
In the meantime, the mechanics:
1. Classes: All PF classes are available except the non-core oriental ones, with the following distributions in Cormyr:
Common: Alchemist (although most take levels in wizard/sorcerer, so "pure" alchemists are rarer), Bard, Cleric, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard
Uncommon: Barbarian, Cavalier, Druid, Inquisitor, Magus, Monk, Oracle, Witch
Rare: Summoner, Gunslinger, Antipaladin
2. Stats: Point buy 32, but with scaling costs, so higher stats become incrementally more expensive. Use the following link, adding racial modifiers after the 32 points have been allocated.http://tools.digitalightbulb.com/pbcalc.html
3. Traits: Each PC is permitted 2.
4. 3.5 (and homebrew) material: If you think there's something not created by Paizo that would really enhance your character concept, go ahead and ask me. Here's a guideline on what sort of thing stand the best chance: I won't approve base classes and I probably won't approve prestige classes. I may approve archetypes. The things I am most likely going to approve are feats, spells and magical items.
5. Restricting archetypes: I've decided against this, as most of them are too general. I will be adopting this approach with certain prestige classes.