The minister of justice and his gypsy (f for m)

Started by sansa, December 20, 2012, 04:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

In 1482, Paris outside of Notre Dame, a festival of fools is held throughout the city to celebrate the odd, the silly, and ugly. A beautiful and mysterious gypsy woman named Esmeralda performs a sexy dance number to earn her coin as a fellow on looker- the minister of justice watches an awe of this unholy beauty. The minister believes her "spell" on him to be dangerous and orders for her arrest of being a gypsy however she uses a magic trick to evade arrest. The minister develops lustful feelings for Esmeralda and upon realizing them, he begs the Virgin Mary to save him from her "spell" to avoid eternal damnation, however he instagates a city-wide manhunt for her.

I am looking for a minister of justice to play with me as Esmaralda has just been caught and brought to him. She refuses his advances but he will have her.

Slave x Master type of RP
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Links of photo inspiration of my character

Also i imagine the minister to be older but not exceeding 50.
A young man is also accepted though (:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

playbothsides

I have never played a slave and master type of role play before, but your description is alluring and I would be interested in playing this with you. Are you hoping for an older male partner or simply that the character of the minister be an older man?

sansa

Quote from: playbothsides on December 20, 2012, 04:48:09 PM
I have never played a slave and master type of role play before, but your description is alluring and I would be interested in playing this with you. Are you hoping for an older male partner or simply that the character of the minister be an older man?

I dont mind that you dont have experience but i do want it to be very much like a dominate male dominating a fiery woman to be submissive.
I dont care about how old the character or my partners age (so long its appropriate)
Feel free to pm(: (anyone interested can  pm or post here to see about compatibility!)
O/O

playbothsides

sansa

I sent you one explaining how to for future reference.
Hope i hear more interests soon

*note i wouldnt mind icluding a guard or something to take interests in her romantically and see if that leads tp something pleasant. So half s/m half romantic rp (you'd be playing both characters)
O/O

sansa

O/O

sansa

O/O

sansa

O/O