You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:57:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Something... Interesting  (Read 245 times)

Online suddenlyskiesTopic starter

Something... Interesting
« on: December 19, 2012, 11:28:05 PM »
Hello there, everyone who happened upon my thread here :3

As I'm sure you can see, I'm looking for a one on one roleplay or two! I can do mxm, fxm and fxf in no particular order of preference, and I love all kinds of romance.

I'd like something with a solid plot; though I have nothing in particular in mind at present, I'm hoping we can come up with something awesome together :3 I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years and consider myself literate; I prefer proper grammar and spelling, though of course mistakes happen, so don't let me intimidate you! As far as post length goes I prefer at least a solid paragraph, but writers' block makes victims of us all at some point or another.

I think that's about all I have to say just now. I prefer to do my roleplaying over either AIM or email, my contacts for both of which are available on my profile, or though messaging over this site. I'm not a big fan of roleplaying via forums =/

I hope to hear from you soon <3