Boredom is a diesease

Started by SimplySuicide, December 19, 2012, 07:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimplySuicide

I have multiple ideas that keep swarming around my brain
Ill tell you them post if you're interested and we can take this on

1- Family
Terrance never had it, and he thought he never wanted it growing up in foster and group homes damaged his picturesque family image. What happens when a family actually wants to adopt him?

Group! 3-4 people needed!

2- The life of a soldier
Lt. Finnian Charles Eugene Doe grew up with a military family and went into service when he gets sent home who can repair this physically and mentally broken man

1x1 M OR F

3- Cheater
She didn't mean to, she loved her fiancé but her party life had gotten her in deep, she's broken up with him, has no idea who she cheated with and the worst part she has a crush..on a girl

1x1 F wanted

4- Crystal

Living with the thing, the thing that tore at Brendan that made him ruin his life made him make so many wrong decisions is the only thing keeping the druggie alive. Brendan needs out and quickly lest he bite the dust because of his sister.

1x1 M OR F needed

5- D.I.E ( Dudes In Ecstasy)
4 guys all completely different have to share a house did I mention ones a girl?

GROUP 3 males needed

Ligeia

The last one, Dudes in Ecstasy sounds like it'd be interesting.
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Vanna Lane

Oooh I like the sound of the cheater one ;)
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Corbin

I like the Life of a Solider one.

Love roleplays like that.