The Alliuren Estate (Maids, Monsters, and Bondage)

Started by Sethala, December 19, 2012, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

The game is currently up and running!  Please post new characters here for initial approval before joining, however.

OOC thread
IC thread
Character thread

Admittedly, I'm stealing this idea from a now-defunct RP that someone else on this site was running a while back.  But, it was fun while it lasted, so hopefully there's interest in it now.

The RP will take place in a medieval fantasy world.  Mistress Valerie Alliuren, a powerful mage, has made a mansion deep in the woods.  She's taken in several girls, some not quite willing, to work as her servants, doing the cooking, cleaning, groundskeeping, and other necessary duties that a lady like Valerie can't be bothered with.  The girls are mostly free to go about their business most of the time, as there's enough people there that the work isn't too difficult, but the Mistress can be very harsh, and enjoys tormenting her maids.  Frequently, she'll give them an impossible request just to give herself an excuse to punish them.

Of course, the maids have a very big incentive to stay with Valerie.  The mansion is surrounded on all sides by a large forest, filled with monsters that would very much enjoy having a helpless girl wander past them.  Valerie has set magical wards around the grounds that keep most of them out, though a few manage to slip in from time to time anyway.

I'll be taking on the role of Mistress Valerie herself.  I need players to play as her maids (female characters only), as well as the monsters that roam around outside and sometimes manage to slip onto the grounds.  I'll put up a character sheet for both sometime soon.  I'd like a few different roles as well for the maids, including one or two head maids that can keep everyone in line.

By the way, I likely won't start up the game until after the holidays, since I can imagine most people are pretty busy right now.  But I wanted to get this out here and see who's interested and who can come up with character ideas.

The Estate
Valerie's estate covers a very large clearing in a dense forest.  There is a single path leading to the front of the mansion from one of the nearby roads, but monsters constantly stalk the entire forest, making travel there incredibly risky.

The area is covered by magical wards placed by Valerie that prevent monsters from entering the clearing.  Despite the protection however, they seem to sometimes vanish, only in one spot at a time and never for very long, but long enough for some monsters to occasionally find their way onto the estate grounds.  Valerie puts on a show of chasing out these monsters whenever she finds them, but there are rumors that she allows the wards to fail in the first place, just to frighten the maids when a monster does show up.

There are two main buildings on the grounds: Valerie's mansion, and the servants' quarters.  The mansion is a large two-story building.  It has a large kitchen, dining hall, several bedrooms, a few living rooms, an expansive library, and a magical workshop.  There's a small cellar as well, serving mostly as a storeroom, though there's also a hidden dungeon even further underground; most of the maids who know that it's there tend to keep quiet about it, and very few of them have actually been down there themselves.  Valerie herself spends most of her time either in the mansion or in the nearby gardens.  When she's in the mansion, if she's not entertaining guests, she's often in the workshop or study, planning more magic devices and spells.

The servants' quarters is a much smaller two-story building.  The only rooms are those belonging to the maids; everything else they might want is in the mansion itself.  The rooms do have very comfortable conditions however, and are more like a small apartment than just a room.

The estate also has large gardens, and a small lake for bathing.  The gardens are meticulously tended to, and have many plants from several parts of the world.  Some parts of the garden are enchanted to have different weather, to help plants from distant areas grow.

Maids at the estate each have their own jobs.  In addition, each maid is expected to keep their own living quarters clean; there isn't a separate maid for the servants' quarters.  Beyond that, the maids are free to do as they please, though with certain rules - maids are not allowed into Valerie's chambers or the magical workshop unless they are cleaning it or are invited.  The forest is similarly off-limits, though some maids are known to completely disregard this instruction, at their own peril; Valerie usually doesn't punish those who go into the forest.  Notably, there are no rules about how maids are to treat each other, or at least no rules set by Valerie; it seems she almost encourages them to fight amongst themselves, so long as no one gets seriously injured.

Maid Character Sheet
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] Human, elf, catgirl, or whatever else you want, so long as she's mostly human in appearance.
[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture or description is fine.

[b]Skills/Job:[/b] What you do around the mansion and estate.

[b]History:[/b] How you came to the mansion.
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b] Feel free to separate your "player" ons and offs from your "character" ons and offs; expect plenty of NC things here.

Monser Character Sheet
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Monster Type:[/b] Just what kind of monster you are; feel free to be creative.
[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture or description is fine.

[b]Skills:[/b] Any special abilities you have.

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b] Feel free to separate your "player" ons and offs from your "character" ons and offs; expect plenty of NC things here.  Valerie probably won't do much to the monsters directly, however.

Lynnie

I would be interested in being a maid here ^^ I would happily play one who cooks or makes desserts!

Sethala

First post updated with character sheets.

Glad to have you aboard, Lynnie.  If you've got any questions about anything, let me know.

Nameless One

I'm interested in playing as a monster (or more than one, if some of them get destroyed by the sorceress after wreaking havoc in the mansion).
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Sethala

I should probably clarify that I don't expect the monsters to do anything significant on the mansion grounds - they're pretty afraid of Valerie.  Generally they'd only be on the grounds for a short time, or mostly stay out in the woods waiting for one of the maids to wander outside of the wards' protection.

Lynnie

Name: Lucille aka Lucy Heartfast
Race: Fox-girl
Appearance:

Skills/Job: Cooking, baking, and flower picking

History: Lucy was abandon for her genetic quirk that make her have fox like appearance. She came across Mistress Valerie and begged for food and shelter in exchange for services.
Personality: Sweet and shy, likes to be cooking or out in the garden picking flowers to put with her food to make it really pretty.

Ons: Breast play, bondage, breath control, floggers, nipple clamps, called names, and spanking.
Offs: Anything with blood (unless it is from the floggers causing a little blood) or bodily wastes.

Nameless One

As soon as I have some time, I'll make a complete sheet for my monster idea.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Sethala

Looks good, Lynnie.  Though, Valerie's probably going to insist that she wear an apron while cooking.  (What's so bad about that?  She didn't say she could wear anything underneath it...  >:))

Meliai

Oh! Very interested in a maid spot. I'm thinking grumpy nymph groundskeeper...Is it okay if the maids have some minor magical powers? Nothing too impressive, just a bit of flavor mostly
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Nameless One

Name: Decapoid

Monster Type: Land squid, giant

Appearance: He looks like a huge floating squid: his body is the size of a bull, or a large horse, with ten thick, strong tentacles (6 m / 20 ft long) extending from his head, and a score of much smaller and thinner ones near the mouth. His skin is slick, rubbery and mildly warm, of a constantly changing greenish-greyish-brown color. He has two bulging black eyes. He smells of moss and rotten leaves. He can speak in a low, gurgling voice.

Skills: The decapoid is a very ancient monster, very clever, calculating and planner. He can slowly levitate his heavy body from ground level to about 10 m / 30 ft height. Although he's slow when floating around, he can move his powerful tentacles very quickly and very accurately, simply grabbing and lashing, or using even complex tools and weapons (like a crossbow or an astrolabe). His skin can change color and texture to meld into the environment, giving him an edge at hiding and stalking. His brain if far too complex and twisted to be target of mind-affecting spells and powers. He stores different kinds of vapors and gases in his glands, he can slowly exude them through his skin or directly spray them from his mouth:
1) a thick, blackish, foul stinking gas, useful for quick emergency flights
2) a thin, persistent fog, useful for hiding and ambushing
3) a mild poison that causes dizziness and impaired vision for a couple of minutes
4) a pheromone vapor that strongly increases sexual desire, sensitivity to sexual stimulation and pleasure

He's very vulnerable to fire and heat, and strong lights easily blind and stun him for minutes. He's very coward and constantly afraid of injuries and pain.

Personality: He's proud, arrogant, spiteful and self-indulging. He feels superior to any other race and he's especially jealous of humans and humanoids. He prefers to forward his carefully planned attacks alone, but if he's to collaborate with other monsters, he likes to act as a leader or a strategist, letting others take all the risks and moving in only to claim his spoils (and the merit...). His attacks are obviously aimed at sexually submitting and humiliating human or humanoid females: in his opinion, this is the best way to prove his undeniable superiority.

Ons: tentacle sex! ;D Just kidding... Well, almost anything. Oral, vaginal and anal sex, breast play, spanking, cumshots, mocking his victims, and anything else the players like.
Offs: He never injuries or kills his victims, he prefers to leave them living and whole, waiting for the next assault.

Ons and Offs

TheRaven

Name: Socothbenoth
Monster Type: Incubus (bound in corporeal form by one of Valerie's spells)
Appearance: He's tall for a human-like creature, standing at 6'1." A pair of horns extend from the top of his head, and grey-feathered wings are on his back, stretching out to 10 feet when fully extended. He tends to eschew a shirt, for freedom of movement for his wings, and also leaves behind the shoes, as his powers prevent pebbles, roots, and other woodland issues underfoot from inflicting any effects on him, and it makes his footsteps quieter. Socothbenoth has an almost ghostly pallor to his skin, leaving him very pale.

Skills: Socothbenoth is, even without his supernatural abilities, a talented seducer, and his age gives him a powerful cunning. His change to a corporeal form has taken away his abilities to change his shape, but his original shape is still in possession of wings, giving him flight capability, and a pair of horns upon his head. He's been robbed of most of his supernatural powers by his binding, including most of his hypnotics, his immunity to harm, and his shapeshifting, but he's still in possession of a modicum of talent at hypnosis if he can maintain eye contact, supernatural strength, a slight resistance to physical harm, and the ability to exude a pheromone that arouses and sensitizes females from his horns.

Personality: If there's one thing that Socothbenoth truly hates in the world, it's Valerie Alliuren, the sorceress who bound him to to his physical shape. Thanks to her, not only can he not return to his home dimension or use most of his powers, but he can't leave a fifteen mile radius around her estate either, leaving him with little to do with his time besides alternate between seducing and tormenting her maids when he gets the chance. He's willing to collaborate with other monsters in the forest, usually in schemes to try to get closer to Valerie so that he can either kill her to end the spell over him, or convince her to release it... preferably after a bout of vigorous hate-sex.

Ons: Socothbenoth likes letting his victims do the work for him, so he usually goes with the pheromone or hypnotic approach to snare them. However, if one manages to break his hold, he tends to get a little rougher. He doesn't particularly care if they're willing, either. He also holds a strong physical attraction to Valerie, and tends to snatch maids that resemble her more than others.
Offs: He doesn't like "damaging" his "little playthings," so he tends to leave them in one piece and relatively unharmed.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Pretty in Pink

Gyah!  *is dragged in by Lynnie, and stands there looking around*  Uhm...  Ooooh!  Yes yes yes!  How did she know me so well?  I'll play!  *gets to work on a character sheet*
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Lynnie

Sounds good to me! ;) I am a wanna be nudist anyways

Sethala

@Meliai: Sounds good, go ahead and make a sheet.

@Nameless: Looks good, approved.

@Raven:  Approved, but note that he's also not allowed past the wards.

@Pink:  Heya, welcome to the game.

Also, I'll make up a bigger description of the mansion and of Valerie soon-ish.

Pretty in Pink

*raises a hand*  I actually have a question.  What could be possible circumstances for someone who's not so willing to be there?  Bought from a slave market, sold to her for one reason or another, what?
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Meliai

Name: Thalia
Race: Nymph
Appearance: Thalia has two forms. The first, as she usually appears, looks like an exceptionally lovely but otherwise unremarkable elf maiden with long blonde hair and bright green eyes. Her true appearance is similar to the first, though in it her skin is a pale spring green color and flowers bloom in her hair. In her second form her eyes mimic the color of the petals of the last flower she touched, and when she sets foot on even the most barren soil small plants and flowers sprout wherever she walks. In either form she is capable of shrinking down to about 8 inches tall and sprouting green gossamer wings which allow her to fly, though in this form she is almost completely incapable of defending herself

Skills/Job: Gardener, Grounds keeping

History: Thalia was born when a minor nature god assaulted a lovely young human woman who he caught trespassing in his sacred forest. When the resulting daughter was born the god came to claim her, spiriting the little nymph away to grow up in his court in the forest. She spent the next seventeen years growing up with her numerous sisters, treated like a princess by the other forest spirits. Always a curious one, as she grew up Thalia developed a thrill-seeking streak that sent her farther and farther from home as she ran out of nearby places to explore. Eventually she found her way to a strange, unfamiliar forest and found herself beset on all sides by terrifying monsters. She fled, running deeper and deeper into the forest, but no matter how much she outdistanced her pursuers they always tracked her down, thanks in large part to the trail of delicate flowers her footsteps left behind. Eventually, to her great relief, she came upon a beautiful residence nestled incongruously within the monster-infested forest. Thalia ran to the woman who emerged from the manor and begged for sanctuary and she received it, in a sense.

Personality: Thalia is used to being treated like a princess and hasn't adapted well to her new subservient role. She tends to avoid Mistress Valerie when possible, because when not she can't help but pick fights. Willful and stubborn, she is quick to take charge and quicker to snap at anyone who doesn't live up to her exacting standards, especially where her precious flowers are concerned. As much as she resents her enslavement, she can't help but passionately apply herself to her assigned duties. As far as she's concerned the gardens are her personal realm.

Ons:
    Character - Exhibition being the center of attention sex outdoors or anywhere with lots of plants and flowers
    Player - Multiple partners/multiple insertions Large, powerful males Fast, rough, and/or brutal sex Spanking, light whipping Verbal degradation
Offs:
   Character - Disrespect   weak-willed partners desecration of nature
   Player - Gore/scat/water sports/etc Incest Pregnancy Fluffy romance

Additional Note: Thalia's inane magical nature greatly facilitates the growth of plants and flowers. She can direct this to a certain extent, though not strongly enough to use the growth offensively. Any plant-based creatures that assault Thalia might find their strength, abilities and endurance greatly enhanced by her magical aura.
When driven into a sexual frenzy Thalia loses control of her magic, causing plants around her to grow and blossom. Her sexual juices are quite sweet, like honey or nectar.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Sethala

@Pink: Whatever you can think of, really.  If it's too unusual I might have to change it, but I can work with almost anything.

@Meliai: Approved.  By the way, I'm looking for someone to be a "head maid" to help keep the other maids in lone when Valerie's not nearby, interested in having Thalia fill that role?

sansa

Any openings left for a maid? I'm very interested! :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

jiggles

I'd also love to play a maid character, if you're still looking to add more.  I'll start working on a possible profile.

Meliai

Quote from: Sethala on December 20, 2012, 05:13:39 PM
@Meliai: Approved.  By the way, I'm looking for someone to be a "head maid" to help keep the other maids in lone when Valerie's not nearby, interested in having Thalia fill that role?

Haha, we'll she'd certainly be an interesting choice for head maid...I can definitely see her taking charge of anyone working in the gardens or on the grounds, but I think she's probably too rebellious for a more significant leadership type position. 
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Sethala

Yeah, we've got room for more maids.  Still need a head maid, and maids to do the cleaning around the place.

I'll start writing up a larger description of the mansion and estate, too.

persephone325

I'll post my interest. I assume there will be NC at some point?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nameless One

Just a quick note: if the maid players are uncomfortable with tentacled creatures or don't like being involved tentacle sex, I'm ready to delete my decapoid monster and come up with something else less disgusting.

Ons and Offs

Meliai

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

jiggles

Name: Lizzy Belle
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Job: Lizzy is responsible for cleaning several rooms on the upper floor, most importantly the library, study, and magical workshop.

History: Lizzy has only been living in the mansion for about six months. She was a normal girl in the outside world, and a bit of a tomboy who liked to prove she was braver than the boys. On a dare, she traveled further into the woods than anyone in her village had ever done - and she got lost. After wandering through the woods and fleeing monsters, she was "taken in" by Mistress Valerie. Lizzy now spends her time embarrassed and annoyed by the tasks she is required to do, but trapped in the mansion due to the monsters in the forest.
Personality: Lizzy still retains many of her tomboy tendencies, which cause her to frequently be in a bit of a bad mood due to what she is required to do in the mansion. She's defiant and sarcastic. She's over-confident, and this can often get her in to trouble. She likes being active and doing athletic things, and dislikes having to work in the library, since she finds books incredibly boring.

Ons: Humiliation, degradation, spanking, teasing and orgasm denial, bondage.
Offs: Extreme gore, pain, death, or scat.