Name: Kayla Spudrancher
Look: Kind Eyes, Styled Hair, Fit Body
STR 15 (+1)
CON 13 (+1)
CHA 16 (+2)
HP 23/23 (10+constitution score)
Base Damage d10
Human Paladin: When you pray for guidance, even for a moment, and ask "What here is evil?" The GM must tell you honestly.
Lay on Hands (CHA): When you touch someone skin to skin (heh) and pray for their well being roll +CHA, On 10+ you heal 1d8 damage or remove one disease. On a 7-9, they are healed but the damage or disease is transferred to you.
Armored: you ignore the clumsy tag on the armor you wear.
I am the Law: When you give an NPC an order based on your divine authority roll +Cha. On 7+ they choose one.
- Do what they say
- Back away cautiously, then flee
- Attack you
On a 10+ you also take +1 forward against them. On a miss they do as they please and you take -1 forward against them.
Quest: When you dedicate yourself on a mission through prayer and ritual cleansing state what you set out to do
- Slay _____, a great blight on the land
- Defend ______, from the iniquities that beset them
- Discover the truth of ________
Then choose up to two boons
- An unwavering sense of direction to _______
- Invulnerability to ____________
- A mark of divine authority
- Senses the pierce lies
- A voice that transcends language
- A freedom from hunger, thirst, and sleep
The GM will tell you what vow or vows you have to take to make this happen
- Honor (forbidden: cowardly tactics or tricks)
- Temperance (forbidden: gluttony in food, drink, and pleasure of the flesh)
- Piety (required: observance of daily holy services)
- Valor (forbidden: suffering an evil creature to live)
- Truth (forbidden: lies)
- Hospitality (required: comfort to those in need, no matter who they are)
Alignment: Good (endanger yourself to protect someone weaker than you)
Dungeon Rations (5 uses, 1 weight)
Scale Armor (2 Armor, worn,
, 3 weight)
Mark of Faith (Iron Ankh on a thin silver chain around her neck)
Halberd (reach, +1 damage, 2-handed, 2 weight): total is 1d10+1 damage (paladin base 1d10+weapon)
Adventuring Gear (5 uses 1 weight)
Adventuring gear is a collection of useful mundane items
such as chalk, poles, spikes, ropes, etc. When you rummage
through your adventuring gear for some useful mundane
item, you find what you need and mark off a use.
Carrying 7/13 (12+STR)
___________'s misguided behavior endangers their very soul!
___________ has stood by me in battle and can be trusted completely!
I respect the beliefs of ___________ but hope they will someday see the true way.
___________ is a brave soul and I have much to learn from them.
(Will fill these in when it is decided who the players are)