Choices (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, December 18, 2012, 08:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Life on farms and ranches can be tough but those who can manage it just might love it. Of course they also might not and when given the chance they might just decide to move on. That was the case for one ranch own and their son. It was a very successful ranch and there were certainly no shortage of people wanting to buy their livestock and for that matter the ranch itself. The owners refused to sell but their son seemed willing to do anything to get out of there. In fact like many others in the past he left when he got the chance.

As time went on the owners continued their work there but nothing could prepare them for what happened next. A tragic accident has killed them both and by their will the ranch was to go to their son. Of course it wouldn't be simple for him to just sell it off if he so pleased. His parents had made sure to put it in the will that he had to spend at least a week there and fire the workers himself. Wonderful... If he did that he could keep the money but would what he finds there he worth more than the money?

As you can probably tell by now I'm looking to start a bit of drama. Simply a son inherits a ranch, is forced to stay there before keeping it or selling it for quite a high price but while he's there he meets the one thing he was missing in the city. A kindly and loving woman. She of course loves the land which only makes it harder. Well the ranch and she'll never forgive him but keep it and maybe there's a chance for love? If you're interested pm me.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

Sampais Wrath

I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204