You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:43:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New Year's Party (humor, light-to-NC, M or F for F character)  (Read 322 times)

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

New Year's Party (humor, light-to-NC, M or F for F character)
« on: December 16, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »
Melissa Kwan is off to a New Year's costume party. The last time she went to a costume party, she wore a costume with a very short skirt, and spent the entire evening dealing with guys thinking it funny to flip her skirt up. So this time, she's decided to play safe, and go with a Catwoman outfit. Sexy - she bought it too small on purpose, and the shiny black latex clings to her figure like wet paint, yet without revealing any skin. With a pair of equally sexy boots, she's confident that this time she'll face nothing more embarrassing than wolf-whistles. She's wrong...

Strange as it may sound, I want to play Melissa in this. I'm looking for someone to play a character of either sex with a fun, mischievous streak, keen to embarrass Melissa and prove that her confidence is mis-placed: the tone I'm looking for is more raunchy sex comedy than heavy BDSM or NC, though it could stray into those areas.

I've left the details unspecified: my Ons & Offs have some examples of the sorts of things I'm thinking of, but I'm open to original ideas too. Other details are also open to discussion: for example, is Melissa innocently unaware of what might lay ahead, or is it more in the nature of a naughty game between her and a friend?

I'm happy for the other player to also control the environment, and what might be called the 'fickle finger of fate': random misfortune can befall Melissa, either playing into her tormentor's hands, or adding a further complication (for example, if she goes to hail a cab, it's fine to declare that none are available).

My older game ideas are still available