You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:04:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)  (Read 6535 times)

Offline Karasu

hope I got a good humanoid picture besides XD

Offline AdonisTopic starter

Re: Eden: The Coming {Recruitment Thread} (Dragons, epic plots, and now pirates!}
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2012, 11:59:57 PM »
Aye, I get the feeling that quite a few women will crawl over him >.<

Offline Karasu

Re: Eden: The Coming {Recruitment Thread} (Dragons, epic plots, and now pirates!}
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2012, 03:47:33 AM »
hahah well lemme finish the character then after all, I wanna make it good this time XD

Online DartimusRae

« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »
perhaps this is just the change between the two games, but weren't there Onyx dragons, with Amethysts being the evil avatar of the Onyx?

« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2012, 03:33:37 PM »
Yes, there were. However, eveyone who saw onyx was immediately playing a dark, evil thing. That wasnt what I had intended, so the two were swapped.

Online DartimusRae

« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »
damn. I thought so. i have the perfect image for my dragon's human form, but it would better suit a black-colored dragon. i cannot abide purple, even in a character setting. oh well, you will be getting my character sheet here really soon.

unless, the scales could be so dark they are almost black? *looks hopeful*

« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2012, 03:56:01 PM »
Ive already had a similar question asked, so I have to give the same answer lol. I can deal with darker violets, etc, but not black.

Online DartimusRae

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2012, 04:08:20 PM »
i never saw, my bad! sweet, changing up the silver concept and adjusting to Amethyst. figured he'd be black in the darkness, but once the light hits him, his scales are actually a midnight purple. if you don't like the concept with the character i send you, i can modify it back to the silver... actually, i will send you both so you can see which one you think would work better. i do see a couple of silvers, but only one amethyst. so, i'll let you make that call once the sheets are in your inbox. gimme about half an hour.

Online DartimusRae

« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
alright. my character is now pending after the rewrite. let's see how crazy i can make this game :D

« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2012, 05:29:22 PM »
Lol. Well, things are slightly slow right now with the holidays, but it will pick up soon Im sure. Especially with almost 20 people posting now haha.

Offline Karasu

« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2012, 05:56:56 PM »
right sorry for the delay here, I'm still thinking of a good bio and description for him..

« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »
No rush.

Offline Karasu

« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2012, 06:18:34 PM »
definatly

Offline Dualomniblades

« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2012, 11:18:04 PM »
Count me in! :)

« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
Glad to hear it Dualomniblades :) - Will add you to the list below (and in the directory)

Still waiting on sheets from the following:

Faustus
SinfulAngel
Brazen Endeavors
Ellipsis
Karasu
Dualomniblades

Offline Karasu

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2012, 07:38:21 PM »
I am working on it dear Adonis, Christmas is here after all <3

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2012, 07:39:37 PM »
Yep ! Thats why Im not rushing anyone. I've even got the in-game plots on a hold status until the holidays are over. Dont want anyone thinking they've been left out, or things have started without them.

Offline Karasu

« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »
Lovely indeed, I'll be working on it during the dinner at grandmother's XD

Offline SinfulAngel

• ~ His Angel ~ Princess ~ Incorrigible Darlin ~ Good Girl ~ SnuggleBuddy ~
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Residential Sex enthusiast, Tumblr Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2012, 01:39:32 PM »
I'll shoot my character sheet your way as soon as I'm home near a computer. Currently in Texas visiting the in-laws and don't want to access E via their computer. Might raise a fee questions, lol.

Offline Secretwriter

« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2012, 03:54:41 PM »
LOL yes, it might <3  No rush, Adonis is giving everyone some time to get stuff in. ^.^

Offline Aiden

« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2012, 04:29:23 PM »
This game still recruiting? I like the setting and who doesn't want to be a dragon!

Offline Secretwriter

« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
As far as I know we are. Adonis hasn't told me of closing the gates.

Offline SinfulAngel

• ~ His Angel ~ Princess ~ Incorrigible Darlin ~ Good Girl ~ SnuggleBuddy ~
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Residential Sex enthusiast, Tumblr Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2012, 07:28:41 PM »
Awesome, i should be good to go on the 1st if not 2nd of the year.

« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2012, 07:33:01 PM »
Yep! Definitely still pulling in new players Aiden. That wont likely change anytime soon. Sinful, im lookin forward to it :)

Online DartimusRae

« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2012, 03:10:41 AM »
Aiden! you stalker! first, UTBLOV. then SOTEG. Now Eden? i just can't get away from you, can I? j/k, looking forward to having you in the game boss. Your characters are always entertaining to read.