You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 10:23:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Severus Snape is SEX  (Read 220 times)

Offline MyrinaTopic starter

Severus Snape is SEX
« on: December 14, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
So I am a huge Hermione/Severus fanatic. I started to write a short story based around the two a year ago and ran into a huge writer's block (more like a wall) and I haven't picked it up since. The story starts around the end of the war (actually right after it) and the war had a much different outcome than the book. Voldemort wins, Harry is dead (permanently). Hermione is a wreck and Severus stumbles upon her. Hermione hates the man but how could she ever deny a man that can make you orgasm with just his voice? 

So for the characters...

I would like to play Hermione (although I throughly love being Severus)

Severus: He could be bad while struggling to be good (like the books) or he can just be all out bad. I really need a strong writer for him. He is sarcasm, silk, shadow, spy, SEX (can you tell he's my fave?).

Voldemort: This is another good one.

and any other characters from the series. I would like to keep the soul of the characters but by all means be creative. If you want to play a character, just message me a little snippet and I'll let you know if you got the part. I don't care who plays what. I'm perfectly fine with RP with a girl being Severus, as long as your work is strong. Geez, I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure here...  Also, I'm actually fine with this being a one on one acting out several characters or a large group of people getting into the thick of it.

BTW, this is my first request ever so please let me know if there something I can improve on.