You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:13:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: From Good Girl To Bad! (F looking for M!)  (Read 2498 times)

Online iridum248Topic starter

From Good Girl To Bad! (F looking for M!)
« on: December 13, 2012, 03:11:03 AM »
At long last, it was here. The small, brown-paper box was an entirely innocous one; The contents even more so. It wasn't much to look at - Just a flask with a measure of strange blue liquid, oily and oddly viscous; It seemed to move, to ripple of it's own accord as Elise drew a deep, steeling breath, biting her lip as she toyed with the cork...

VersaLife Rejuventor, it'd said, in bold, black letters. For a whole new you.

For a, a typing assistant stuck in a mail-room job, she hadn't expected to resort to something like this. It wasn't like she was bored with herself...All right, maybe she was...but she'd never thought...

To be honest, it'd all started when she'd read of that patent application, the one hawking this unique product - Rejected for 'Unforeseen side-effects'. But...After a lot of reading - she'd realized that it did work...It did exactly what it said~! And...Another glance at the mirror, at her plain face, hair tied up in a tight, prim bun - Bottle-glass spectacles, that obscured her eyes...Did she really want to stay like this, forever~?

The liquid sloshed, as she uncorked the vial - Raking her fingers through her tight pigtails, as Elise lifted it to her lips; Her eyes squeezing shut as she downed it, all, her throat working as the strange fluid oozed down and into her! It tasted - Sickly-sweet, with a bitter tang of metal...Like the acid sweetness of strawberries, or grapefruit. Then the world spun, and the glass tumbled from her fingers - Her legs buckling beneath her, as she swayed, then toppled...

The *crash* of the vial was the last sound she heard before she passed out.

Entirely unconscious - stretched out on the carpet of her small, three-room apartment - Elise Gabriels was entirely unaware of the changes taking place~! Her tight pigtails unravelled themselves from confinement - The curves of her body undulating, flowing, to take on new and senusous aspects; As she moaned, shifting in her slumber, her glasses hit the ground, skittering away...But her eyes, shading from brown to a emerald-green, wouldn't be needing them much longer~!

There was a sound - A taut hiss - as the buttons on her blouse slipped free; Her back arching minutely, as her expanding chest pressed up against the front of her stiff costume - a mewl teased from the girl's lips, as they filled out, too - becoming rich, ruby-red, full~! Even her legs were changing, in interesting oscillations - Her freckled complexion clearing up, becoming long and shapely...

It wouldn't be long, though, before the woman sprawled on the ground - deliciously dishevelled - bore absolutely no resemblance to the one who'd collapsed - Except for the fan of midnight hair that cascaded down her shoulders, now a rich, glossy black. Her tresses rippled as her lips parted - panting softly, her form sheened with sweat, as if exhausted by her secret exertions...Unaware that her *new* life had already begun!

Our heroine's a Hollywood Homely girl. Not ugly, certainly, but definitely plain...Except her life changes when she accidentally stumbles upon- Or is *deliberately*- made to imbide...something that makes her much, much more attractive than before. It might not necessarily be a potion, per se...Maybe it's a magic, unremovable costume that gives her the body of an anime vixen. Or a secret spell she finds somewhere, that gifts her with the beauty of a Siren or succubus...

-Whatever the reason, she's hot now: Not just pretty, but head-turning, sexy...A goddess compared to what she was before...With a brand new identity, to boot! Of course, her new beauty comes with some side effects. Like poor impulse control, for one - And plenty of attention, both welcome and unwelcome. What could *ever* happen to her? There might be a way for her to change back...Eventually, that is. If she really wants it. Now, if only she could stop having fun long enough to find a cure...But would she ever want to go back to the wallflower she once was?

The idea here's meant to be a sandbox game, with slight elements of bimbofication - After all, with her lovely new form - And new urges to go with it...She's * definitely* going to get into trouble! Maybe it's pheromones - Or something else...But now she's irresistible, or at least *very* tempting. After all, who wouldn't be attracted to a girl with the impossible curves of Taki, Iroha, Morrigan, Mai Shiranui or, say, Jessica Rabbit?

Her transformation could go further still, making her a fetishized version of the ever-lovely Elvira the perfect Playboy bunny, an elven Vixen, or just a sexy secretary...Either way, she's a wet dream come to life! Will this change her life for the better~? Or for...Well, if not the better, at least it'd be much more interesting!

I'm looking for a GM to play the various men she'd meet, and the various temptations she'd face; I'd love for this to be a continuing plot, with an overarching story...But failing that, smutty fun would be enough. I'd caution that I'm looking for a rather naughty, sleazy game - I'd really rather put her up against fat perverts, lewd Bosses and the like, instead of having her run into chiselled male models, and/or well-meaning men with a heart of gold. (It'd be fun to cheat on them, though!) Think the faceless men in hentai who get their hands on hot women, in some of the naughtier shows.

Similarly, I'd love to play the girl as growing increasingly adventurous and naughty - Taking jobs like Race Queen, Cosplay model, booth babe...The list goes on!

(An interesting idea to play with might be 'shifting identities' - Her form's in flux, causing her to shift into various attractive women with the same mysterious allure...All suited for the situation she's in. Like, she'd look perfect at being a walk-in model, a replacement tutor, a Japanese schoolgirl...Whatever would cause her the most inconvenience - And the opportunities for fun - at any point in time.

Another easy motivation would be that the serum is addictive - And *costly*. She's going to have to find a way to get more...Or somehow overcome the craving. Both are going to be *hard*.)

Also, a quick guideline for my kinks - Reiterated from previous topics:

Now, for some strange reason, I'm not really into typically 'handsome' characters- Possibly for the sheer naughtiness of it, I've found I *do* like hunky characters, or more ugly ones- Think the monsters or men who get their hands on the girls in a typical hentai. Also, I also generally find romance less fun that lewd/lecherous encounters; Think more 'encounters' than long-lasting relationships...Which gives the girl plenty of chances to get into all kinds of inventive fun! For some reason, a heroine putting the moves on (Or being seduced by!) a fat merchant, or a scrawny little goblin...Well, those really get me *hot*. I sort of have a fetish for goblinoid/orcish monsters, admittedly. For some reason, corruption and risk of pregnancy are rather appealing to me, though.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:44:15 AM by iridum248 »

Offline MagicalPen

Re: From Good Girl To Bad! (F looking for M!)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 10:00:54 AM »
I've sent a PM before but heard no response, but this idea strikes my fancy too.

Offline TheVillain

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 04:59:21 AM »
Oh, I like this idea. A plain jane who gets a serum to improve her looks, but at the cost of also increasing her pheronome output. And she finds out quickly that she can't turn it off.

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 11:00:13 AM »
Updating with some new images!

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 12:19:23 AM »
Christmas update: Still checking interest on this one, gents.

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 12:20:39 PM »
Some new images!

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 09:05:27 PM »
A slight digression, but a mahou shoujo (Think Sailor Moon!) style game would also work.

I've always enjoyed the inherent perversion that comes with a secret identity - And an all-new body! For a girl, having a sexy, magical, and absolutely smoking new form she can put on and off at will...Well, that's absolutely intoxicating. (Which also raises the question - Why would she eve take it off~?)

I'd love a game where our lovely heroine would face plenty of temptations from within and without - And especially from her very nature!

After all...If you could transform into the gorgeous Princess Heart Wand at will - Wouldn't you want to take advantage of that? Just a little~? Especially when she can get up to all kinds of adult fun she really shouldn't be doing...

Drugs, alcohol, sex, naughty costumes...It's all there if she wants it, and - Given that she's younger than she looks! - she's probably naive enough to get into plenty of trouble...While being tough enough to get out of it, just as easily!

It might be fun to put in elements of cheating/corruption into it, too ~ Especially if her adult pleasures make the boy she *should* be pursuing seem so bland...

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 05:59:32 AM »
Still hoping to try this out! (With or without the magical transformation elements.)

Updated some of the images, too, to better illustrate the idea.

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 06:45:06 AM »
As a side-note: I'd love, love to add a cheating/NTR element to it...After all, with her new body, the temptations come fast and heavy - How's a girl going to resist? In fact - Not getting caught is part of the fun!

Some jobs she might do: Race Queen, Cosplay Model, Booth Babe, Ring Card Girl, Cheerleader, Nurse - All exposing her to maximum sleaze!

After all, it's so *hard* to say no...And so easy to say "Yes, yes, yessss~"

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 06:57:15 AM by iridum248 »

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 07:39:34 AM »
Rather interested in giving this a shot:

I had an idea that she might magically transform into the dream girl of anyone who's rather lustful - Which could cause all kinds of problems for our heroine.

Offline Gman001

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 10:35:51 AM »
Now that idea has promise.

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 07:35:44 AM »
Haha, glad you like it.

Still checking interest, gentlemen!